1-Year Subscription License
Adobe Express for Higher Education enables students and teachers to easily create impactful visual stories such as infographics, web pages, videos, social media posts, and reports, igniting their creativity and learning. When you foster creativity and digital story telling into the curriculum, students learn how to think critically, solve problems creatively, and express ideas in compelling ways. These skills empower students to succeed both in school and in their careers.
Engage your students and drive creativity in the classroom with Adobe Express for Higher Education.
Digital literacy is a required competency for employment in today’s digital-first world. Adobe Express for Higher Education helps build the foundation for students to learn these digital skills. By integrating Adobe Express creative projects into courses throughout your curriculum, students stay engaged and develop skills like visual thinking and persuasive communication that will give them an edge in the classroom and in their careers.
Key benefits for faculty
- Easy-to-create engaging learning resources: With free education templates and step-by-step teaching resources, faculty have confidence to introduce innovative activities and assessments to students that leverage best-in-class digital tools for creativity
- Drive Student engagement: By integrating digital skills across disciplines and throughout your curricula, faculty can help their students master their subject matter, stay immersed in their academic material, and improve their learning outcomes.
- Works with the tools teachers use most: Adobe Express works with many of the tools teachers use daily like Google Drive, Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Teams, providing access to Adobe Express creative tools seamlessly in their daily workflow.
Key benefits for students
- All-in-one storytelling platform: Stand out by creating stunning research papers, writing assignments, graphics, flyers, photos, videos, narrated stories, presentations, reports, and so much more.
- In the classroom and on the go: Students can use Adobe Express on many different devices including desktop or laptop computers, or mobile devices. All projects sync to the cloud for easy access and can be exported to PDF.
- Classroom collaboration: Students can invite others to work with them on projects and easily tag-team to make edits.
- Built-in inspiration: Adobe Express includes thousands of educationfocused templates to use as starting points for assignments or as personal inspiration, and it also includes millions of royalty free Adobe Stock images.
- Key benefits to IT/administration
- Easy deployment: Intergrates with your existing educational technology and business platforms
- Improved student experience: Students spend more time creating and less time working out the tool
- Unleash creativity across the entire institution: Academics creating podcasts and videos of their research, careers teams using the power of social media etc.
What’s Included with Adobe Express for Higher Education?
- Adobe Express app (web and mobile)
- Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
- Photoshop Express (mobile)
- Spark Video (mobile)
- Spark Page (mobile)
- Adobe Portfolio + 100 GB of cloud storage + Premium support All premium templates and design assets including the entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection photos from within the Adobe Express app (The Adobe Stock photo collection does not include Premium or editorial content. Limited Adobe Stock functionality available in web page and video features).
- Basic and premium editing features like refine cutout, resize, and
- graphic groups.
- Over 20,000 licensed Adobe Fonts, curved type, grids, and font pairs.
- Add your branding, logo, colors, and fonts in one tap.
- Add multiple pages of any size to your project.
- Convert & export to and from PDFs and other file types.
- Create on both web and mobile.