Adobe Muse Creative Cloud for Education
1-Year Subscription License.
Adobe Creative Cloud for Education User Licensing is perfect for small workgroups and individuals. Key features of User Licenses include –
- Licenses for each individual user on their institutional computer.
- Online services included. Adobe Creative Cloud services available are additional Adobe Edge services, Adobe Scout CC, Adobe Story CC Plus, Behance ProSite, cloud storage, collaboration tools, Typekit, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (Single Edition), PhoneGap Build, and Adobe Expert Services.
- User licenses may be installed on up to two devices (for example – desktop and laptop) as long as it is for the same person and not used simultaneously.
Adobe Muse Creative Cloud for Education provides you with access to the latest version of Adobe Muse, all updates and upgrades to the software the moment they are released, 20GB of online storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a customized online portfolio with Behance ProSite, enabling you to publish your work to the world’s leading creative community. Adobe Creative Cloud for Education memberships are managed via an easy-to-use Admin Console—a web-based portal that lets you centrally purchase, deploy, and manage all Creative Cloud for Education seats across your organization.
Create and publish dynamic websites for desktop and mobile devices that meet the latest web standards — without writing code. Design freely using familiar tools and hundreds of web fonts. Easily add interactivity, including slide shows, forms, and more. Save files with Creative Cloud for anywhere access and simple sharing. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Adobe Muse Creative Cloud Features:
- NEW: A more connected Adobe Muse- Adobe Muse CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. You also get 20GB of cloud storage for backup and sharing. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Simple site planning- Lay out your site visually. Add, name, and arrange pages in your sitemap and apply master page settings with just a few clicks. Drag and drop to reorder pages.
- Intuitive design features- Use the new Layers panel to control elements of your design. Design with familiar Adobe tools like the Eyedropper, Smart Guides, Paste in Place, and Edit Original.
- Hundreds of fonts- Choose from hundreds of typefaces, including Adobe Edge Web Fonts hosted by the Adobe Typekit service, web-safe fonts, and system fonts.
- Engaging interactivity- Drag and drop to add custom navigation, slide shows, contact forms, and more to your websites. All of the Adobe Muse CC interactive widgets are touch-enabled for mobile devices.
- Embedded HTML- Add Google Maps, YouTube videos, Facebook feeds, HTML5 animation files, and more to your sites without writing code. Just copy and paste source code into your page and Adobe Muse CC does the rest.
- NEW Parallax scrolling- Create stunning effects with just a few mouse clicks — make images and elements move in different directions at different speeds when scrolling.
- Site preview and testing- Preview desktop, smartphone, and tablet versions of your websites. Review websites with your clients and make modifications before websites go live.
- Many site hosting options- Host your website with the provider of your choice. Go live with Adobe Business Catalyst®, or with another provider by exporting as HTML or uploading to an FTP host.
- NEW In-browser editing- Let site owners make changes to the content of their live websites through a browser. Choose whether to merge changes with the original Adobe Muse CC files.
- Hosting with Business Catalyst- Take sites live without moving files. Monitor website performance through one simple dashboard. Make simple updates to live sites via a web browser. They're all benefits of hosting with Business Catalyst and part of your Creative Cloud membership.
- Optimized for search engines- Get found by Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Auto-generated sitemaps are optimized for search engines, whether you're hosting with Adobe or a third-party provider.
- Latest web standards- Build professional websites that load quickly and render beautifully across multiple browsers and devices. Adobe Muse CC code is written to take advantage of the latest advancements in web standards and browser capability.
- Anywhere file access- Get 20GB of cloud storage and access your website files anytime, anywhere. Share design mockups and live site demos with clients and colleagues. It’s all part of Adobe Muse and Creative Cloud membership.
Adobe Muse Creative Cloud System Requirements:
- 2.33GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 2800+, or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server 2003 or 2008; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
- 1GB of RAM
- Adobe AIR 3.3
- Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6 through v10.8
- 1GB of RAM
- Adobe AIR 3.3