Adobe Sign Enterprise for Government (User License) - Move business forward with 100% digital signing workflows.
1-Year Subscription License. Named User License includes 150 transactions.
With Adobe Sign businesses can quickly transform paper processes into all-digital workflows, cut costs and deliver better customer experiences. Move from send to signed in record time with Adobe Sign.
We designed Adobe Sign for seamless simplicity. Automate document workflows to run in a browser, on a phone, and inside the apps you already own. And know that your electronic signatures will meet the most demanding requirements everywhere, complying with laws around the world.
- Drive business forward faster. Create error-proof workflows to save thousands of work hours. Employees click to launch automated signing processes. And customers tap to sign and return from anywhere.
- Do more in your existing apps. As Microsoft’s preferred e-sign solution, Adobe Sign works seamlessly in your Office 365 apps — as well as Workday and Salesforce.
- Get pricing and terms you can trust. Transparent pricing means no hidden fees. Always-included integration support, onboarding, and success management make budget approvals a breeze and ROI a sure bet.
- Enterprise-grade security and compliance. Adobe Sign complies with the broadest range of legal requirements, the most demanding industry regulations, and the most stringent security standards around the world — including the European Union GDPR and FedRAMP Tailored compliance.
- Faster transactions for every department. Picture this: mobile form-filling digital enrollment, completely paperless HR experiences, and sales teams free from administrative tasks. And that’s just the start. With Adobe Sign, enjoy digital workflows that fit nicely into the needs of each department, helping them run faster and more efficiently.
- Automated workflows put your signature routing in the fast lane. Adobe Sign delivers signatures that are 21x faster than paper processes. And all-digital document workflows have proven to send ROIs soaring. Only Adobe Document Cloud gives you everything you need to ensure documents are routed where they need to go, in the proper sequence, to get business done faster – from Adobe Acrobat and PDF collaboration tools to e-signatures.
- All-new Government ID Authentication. Adobe Sign provides an even higher level of signer identity authentication with this new and more secure process that automates the verification of your signers' identities using their government-issued IDs like a driver's license or passport.
- Additional integrations with third-party solutions. Now Adobe Sign is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, Dropbox, and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery.
Adobe Sign for Business – Core Features:
- Request signatures. Use web or mobile apps to send documents that recipients can e-sign anywhere, on any device
- Prepare forms. Automatically add signature and business fields to documents before sending using Adobe Sensei intelligence, or create your own custom form fields
- Sign. Recipients click on a link to open and sign. No downloads or sign-ups needed
- In-person signatures. Use the Adobe Sign mobile apps to get handwritten signatures from others in person
- Track and manage. Track responses, get email notifications, and send reminders from anywhere
- Keep records. Store signed documents and audit trails securely and send copies to all parties automatically
- Scan and sign on mobile. Use your mobile device camera to turn paper documents into crisp, clear e-documents before sending to others for signature
- Cross-device signature capture. When signing from a non-touch enabled computer, easily add a handwritten signature by sending a text message to your mobile device
- Written signature workflow. Print, sign, scan, and return documents without a fax machine. Get the accuracy, authentication, and auditability of electronic signing, even when working with handwritten signatures
- Digital signatures. Comply with the most demanding signature laws and regulations. Signers use certificate-based digital IDs to verify their identity using desktop or cloud-based digital signatures
- Stamps. Let participants add a visible business stamp to your document or form, such as a "Received" stamp, a company seal, or a personalized Hanko stamp in Japan
- Simple e-signature authentication. Invite people to sign by sending an email and optionally ask for a password before signing
- Product support. Get 24x7 in-product chat support
- Microsoft Office 365. Send documents for signature directly from Microsoft Word, Outlook, or PowerPoint
- Box. Send, track, and manage directly from your online Box account
- Languages. Let senders and signers adjust their experience by choosing from 34 available languages
- Branding. Easily add logos, taglines, and key messages to create a branded signing experience
- Shared document library. Store frequently used documents and forms as reusable templates and share across your team
- Self-serve web forms. Post signable forms on your website so visitors can sign agreements easily
- Bulk sign. Send one document to many people using the Mega Sign tool so each recipient gets a personalized version to sign
- Online payments. Collect payments — including contract fees, donations, and online orders — right as customers fill and sign forms. Braintree account required
- Advanced forms. Add advanced calculations, conditional logic, hyperlinks, and more to forms
- Enhanced e-signature authentication. Ask signers to type a one-time verification code delivered to their phone or use knowledge-based authentication*
- Automated ID-based signer identity verification. Require signers to scan a government-issued ID, like a drivers license or passport, using their mobile phone for an automated authentication.
- Advanced roles and routing. Precisely control business processes to automate signing and approvals, collaboration steps like form filling, delivery to certified recipients, and more
- Workflow Designer. Use a visual designer to create workflow templates that drive consistent, error-proof signature processes
- Advanced language support. Let senders request signatures in any language