Adobe Technical Communication Suite 5 (School License)
Adobe Technical Communication Suite 5 is an integrated toolkit that streamlines your technical communication workflow. Author XML/DITA content intuitively with Adobe FrameMaker 12. Enrich it with demos, quizzes, and videos using Adobe Captivate 8 and Adobe Presenter 10. Collaborate seamlessly via multi-platform PDF-based reviews and integration with CMSs and cloud storage. Deliver virtually anywhere using the best-in-class mobile and desktop publishing capabilities of Adobe RoboHelp 11.
Adobe Technical Communication Suite 5 includes:
- Adobe FrameMaker 12
- Adobe RoboHelp 11
- Adobe Captivate 8
- Adobe Presenter 10
- Acrobat XI
What’s New in Technical Communication Suite 5?
Maximize efficiency with cross-product integration
Leverage tight FrameMaker integration with RoboHelp, Adobe Illustrator*, Photoshop*, and Acrobat, and RoboHelp integration with Adobe Captivate for superior content creation and delivery. Integrate content from other suite components natively in FrameMaker or RoboHelp and speed up time to market.
Easily author and enrich XML/DITA content
Effortlessly author XML/DITA content with an intuitive user interface; quick insertion and viewing of content; Smart Paste; DTD, XSLT 2.0 and XPath2.0 support; and DITA 1.2 enhancements. Seamlessly work with MathML equations. Liven up content with graphics, videos, HD demos, quizzes, and interactive presentations.
Experience best-in-class mobile and desktop publishing
Easily deliver different types of HTML5 output. Generate responsive HTML5 output for a wide range of screens with a single click. Or differentiate your content for various devices with multiscreen HTML5 publishing. Deliver content to smartphones, tablets, and eBook readers in 17 formats including EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI formats.
Enhance productivity, improve collaboration
Deliver content faster using performance boosters for individual contributors and collaborating teams. Author easily with an intuitive user interface that makes relevant insertions or suggestions. Collaborate more smoothly via with enhanced PDF-based reviews, even on mobile platforms, and integration with leading CMSs and cloud storage.
Click here for a full list of Technical Communication Suite 5 Features.
- Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 7
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- 7GB of available hard-disk space for installation, additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to Online Services.^ Phone activation is not available.
- Microsoft Word 2013 or 2010
- Adobe Captivate 8
- EMC Documentum 6.7
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Adobe Experience Manager, formerly known as Adobe CQ (certified on Adobe CQ 5.5)
Adobe School Licenses are for sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges and Universitites. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.