Alesis Elevate 6 Premium Active Studio Monitor
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for over two decades, and, in that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Elevate 6, a professional active studio monitor from Alesis, builds upon this time-tested technology by leveraging premium audio components with a response that can keep up with today’s music. With a high-quality reference monitor design, Elevate 6 helps you record, mix, listen, and create with confidence.
CRAFT YOUR MIX
The Alesis Elevate 6 is an active, bi-amplified (50+25 Watts) studio monitor that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver, 1” natural silk dome tweeter, and precison-calibrated dual amplifiers, Elevate 6 delivers high-powered sound that stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
COMPLETE STUDIO INTEGRATION
Elevate 6 comes with an onboard HF- and LF-trim switches, giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db, and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust Elevate 6 to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it's situated close to a studio wall. A balanced XLR+1/4" combo input and an unbalanced RCA input connect Elevate 6 to your favorite audio equipment. Elevate 6 is ERP-compliant and has an automatic shut-off feature that powers down the monitor when it's not in use.
- Flat frequency response for accurate monitoring and mixing
- 75 Watt bi-amplified design (50+25) with active crossover
- 6" silver Kevlar low-frequency driver; 1" silk dome tweeter
- Elliptical waveguides for a widened sweet spot
- High-density wood cabinet with dual bass porting
- Enhanced baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- (1) balanced XLR+1/4″ combo input and (1) unbalanced RCA input
- HF- and LF-trim switches with -2dB, 0dB, 2dB settings
- ERP-compliant with power-saving auto shut-off
- (1) Elevate 6 Monitor
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual