Alesis MicLink Wireless Digital Microphone Adapter
The Alesis MICLINK WIRELESS is a digital wireless microphone adapter system that converts any Lo-Z dynamic microphone to a wireless microphone system. The system includes an XLR transmitter that plugs in to a microphone and a compact receiver. The XLR transmitter features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can operate up to six hours on a single charge, and the receiver features a 1/4" output, a single antenna and can operate via three AAA batteries or the included AC power adapter.
The MICLINK WIRELESS system operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum and features a 60 ft. operating range allowing for reliable, worry-free transmission.
Alesis MicLink Wireless Highlights:
- Converts any Lo-Z dynamic mic to a wireless system
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion-powered XLR transmitter (6+ hour battery life)
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum; 14 Channels; 60 ft. range
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver
- Compact receiver with 1/4" out and antenna
- Receiver powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter