The Alto Professional TrueSonic2 TS212 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker provides transparent sound for both musicians and live sound engineers. This TRUESONIC speaker enlists its pure signal path, efficient driver design, and durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure to deliver precise reproduction of deep lows, crystal-clear high end and smooth mid-range.
The speaker is designed for versatility and longevity. Its trapezoidal design decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet, producing a truer and more accurate sound reproduction. This durable, lightweight enclosure is stand-mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. Both the 12" low-frequency and 1" high-frequency drivers in the speaker are designed to be efficient, which translates into more of the power from your amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat.
Alto Professional TrueSonic2 TS212 Active Speaker - Key Features:
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12" LF driver, 2.5" high-temperature voice coil
- 1" neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR mix output
- Ground-lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand- and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points