The Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the performance, utility and industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features and ergonomics and utility-combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Alto Professional TrueSonic2 TS215W Wireless Active Speaker features an amplifier rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak-a significant increase over our previous Truesonic line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will.
Alto Professional TrueSonic2 TS215W Wireless Active Speaker - Key Features:
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers-no cables required
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA