The Anthro YES Cart for Tablets (YESTABGMPW4) is designed to automatically charge and store tablet, smart phone, and hand-held devices safely and efficiently. It has an adjustable shelves that customize shelf height in 1" increment to fit a range of device heights; adjustable bays slide left to right to fit even the largest cases. The cart comes to you configured for 32 devices and can be configured to fit up to 40 devices.
It also contains 40 power outlets inside for powering devices and 3 outside for peripherals. The connectors are securely routed to the front of each bay so they’re not in the way of docking devices.
Its metal surfaces are 14-gauge and 16-gauge steel with a baked-on powder coat finish. The top surface is 1” medium-density fiber-board wrapped in durable thermoplastic laminate. Bay dividers are made of molded ABS polymer. This innovative cart is budget-friendly, especially when you factor in their flexibility. You can use them for years and years, even if you switch devices and the fact that they come with a lifetime warranty.
Anthro Yes Cart for Tablets (YESTABGMPW4) Features:
- Adjustable tablet charging cart supports 1-40 tablets, and ships configured for 32.
- Adjustable shelves install at any height in 2/3” increments along the 31”-high installation track. Store devices on their long side, in landscape orientation, or on their short side, in portrait orientation, as dictated by device size and the position of the power inlet and on/off button. Cart ships with shelves arranged for landscape storage.
- Adjustable bay dividers install at any width in 1/3” increments along the 12”-long installation track. Supports devices of any thickness, with and without cases. Cart ships with bay dividers arranged for 1.25” wide bays; comes with 8 additional bay dividers to configure cart to hold 40 units.
- Small footprint, just 24” square, tucks into any corner and rolls down narrow aisles with ease.
- Bay dividers are made of molded ABS polymer and come with cable channels along the top to route charging cords right to the front of the bay.
- Locking IT area in back provides 40 power outlets. Pegboard divider panel holds cable clips that organize cord bundles.
- Interface panel above the IT are has three external outlets to power your peripherals plus the on/off switch and indicator light.
- Power cord is 14 feet long to reach as far as you need. Cord is stored on strong cord hooks nested under the handle so they’re safely out of the way and keep the cord convenient.
- Single front door opens 270 degrees so door lays flush against the side of the cart when open.
- Keyed locks front and back engage a two-point locking system for security. Padlock brackets position your padlock to block access to the front and back latches for extra security.
- Four 4” casters, all locking, move the cart where it’s needed, even over rough surfaces.
- Wide handle with 9.5” grip sits at a comfortable 40” height and makes the cart easy to steer.
- Top surface is made of contoured wood with strong vinyl thermoplastic laminate for smooth corners and soft edges.
- Made with 14- and 16-guage steel with durable baked-on powder coat finish.
- Ships assembled – just unpack and go!
- Empty cart weighs 136 lbs. Shipping weight is 156 lbs.
- Listed to UL standard 60950-1 for both the enclosure and the electrical system, so you know it’s safe.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on the cart, 2-year warranty on the electrical system. Cords and plugs are not warranted.