Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Analog Lab - the Ultimate Keyboard Sound Collection. Arturia Analog Lab 2 gives you instant access to over 5000 of the best designer sounds from the 17 authentic legendary keyboards in our critically acclaimed V Collection.
Arturia Analog Lab 2 is your all-in-one sound bank solution for every playing situation.
When composing, Analog Lab 2 gives you quick access to the inspirational mainstay instruments and tones that keep you in the creative flow. When recording, you'll quickly find track-ready instruments that can be easily tweaked in Analog Lab 2 or take you right into the full V Collection instruments you also own for total sound design. When gigging, you'll step through all the decades of sounds you need right at the touch of a button or pedal.
Save your back and your wallet. With Analog Lab 2, your laptop replaces stacks of keyboards and racks and gives you even more flexibility.
- The original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from the V Collection 5
- Over 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- TAE presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 5 (ARP 2600 V, B3 V, CS-80V, Farfisa V, Jup-8V, Matrix 12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage V, Synclavier V, Piano V, Vox V, and Wurli V)
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).