Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n' bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool which still takes its place at the heart of today's music.
With a unique combination of semi-modular architecture and fixed preset routing, it gave it the place of being one of the most versatile synths of the 1970's. The Arp 2600 was an iconic sound and Arturia has been faithful in recreating this amazing synthesizer. From the sound of the 3 oscillators to the original 'grey face' filter to the vast modulation routing abilities. You get all this and more.
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600: ◦3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- Osc2- Osc1 synchronization
- 24 dB/octave low pass resonant filter with self-oscillation
- 1 LFO (can be synchronized to the host sequencer's tempo)
- 1 sample and hold, 1 ring modulator, 1 noise generator
- 1 ADSR & 1 AR envelope follower
- ARP2500 multimode 12 dB/octave filter with LP, HP, BP and Notch settings
- Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
- 4 exclusive tracking generators with real-time interactive LFO creation ability
- Voltage processors can be used as inverters, mixers or lag processors
- Onboard effects: chorus, MIDI-syncable stereo delay, reverb
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison options
- More than 500 presets from top sound designers
- Absolutely pure, top quality sound from TAE analog modeling
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).