Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Jup-8 V is a powerful addition to the family of analog synthesizer recreations by Arturia. Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer's dream.
The original instrument was known for its lush pads and haunting leads, its ability to split and layer sounds and its flexible arpeggiator. Jup-8 V not only provides these original features, it created an original sound that is respected to this day.
From its gorgeous basses to floating pads and lush strings; our Jup-8V has a sound as big as the planet Jupiter.
- More than 500 high-quality, innovative presets
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- The same unique audio structure as the original synth: 2 oscillators per voice, 2 LFOs, 2 filters and 2 envelopes
- Unison mode up to 4 voices
- Two simultaneous voice-level effects (serial): Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Parametric EQ and Ring Mod with flexible routing options
- Two simultaneous Patch-level stereo effects (serial): Chorus/Flanger, Dual Delay, Phaser and Reverb
- Performance-oriented step-sequencer
- Galaxy: an innovative module for advanced LFO modulation capabilities
- Keyboard split and layer
- Configure external MIDI control quickly and easily
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).