Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Matrix 12 V - Enter the Matrix. The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix-12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE modeling technology, we are able to recapture this beast of a synthesizer and bring it to you.
The Matrix 12 was the first programmable analog synthesizer that took the best features of a preset voice path and modular flexibility. This bold combination made it a force of nature and something that had not been seen before. It also had a 15 mode filter system that enabled it to have sounds that had never been heard before.
Every point in the signal path is important when modeling the sound of such a revered instrument. So to establish the proper foundation, we perfectly recreated the tonal characteristics of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms in Matrix-12 V. And it was equally critical to capture every nuance of its 15 filter modes, so we kept at it until they had been modeled perfectly!
Another factor in defining the complex sound of the Matrix-12 was the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations it provided. This was a level of sophistication previously only available in a fully modular system. So to complete the emulation we modeled these capabilities also, even surpassing them. With a nearly endless number of possible modulation routings in Matrix-12 V you can create sounds with highly organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
- Two oscillators, each offering triangle, sawtooth and variable-width pulse wave with PWM.
- Oscillator 2 also function as a white noise generator.
- Oscillator 1 or the Filter can be frequency modulated.
- Single filter with 15 modes: 4 Low Pass, 3 High Pass, 2 Band Pass modes, Notch and Phase Shift plus four additional "combo" filter modes.
- Ultra-powerful modulation matrix with 27 sources and 47 destinations.
- Sources include 5 envelopes, 5 LFOs, 4 Ramp, 3 Track generators, Velocity, Pressure, Keyboard follow, and more.
- Two insert effect slots with six studio-grade effects available.
- 12 voices of polyphony like the original instrument
- Works in Standalone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).