Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Mini V - Technology meets History. From the starship funk lead lines of the '70s to the gangster whine of mid '90s hip-hop, the ever-present MiniMg has been making its fat presence known for over 4 decades.
In partnership with Bob Moog we recreated the legendary interface of his early 70's synth that was and is loved by generations of musicians. What truly makes this synth the Legend of Legends is its sound, and so we took great care to model the subtleties of its internal characteristics as well.
Mini V has kept all of the original characteristics of its award-winning previous versions. Mini V version 3 updates the filter design to make it even more accurate than ever. Powerful and rich bass, faithfully reproduced 'free-running' waveforms thanks to new advances in our long proven TAE technology.
- All the parameters of the original Mini V
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators with 5 waveforms
- 1 amazing 24 dB/octave filter
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- LFO with 7 waveforms
- 1 Noise Generator
- 1 VCA
- 1 Mixer
- 1 external audio input and 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input
- Modulation matrix with up to 8 connections (15 sources and 35 destinations)
- Vocal Filter: a fully automatable, formant-based effect with its own LFO
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- Unison mode option
- More than 1000 presets created by an international team of top-notch sound designers
- Stereo effects: chorus and delay
- Soft clipping function
- Advanced automation mode
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).