Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arturia Piano V - Modeled Piano Studio. The Piano V now brings to the V Collection the king of all instruments, including a studio full of faithful models of various pianos, plus the ability to shape your piano sounds for a whole new level of control.
The Piano V delivers, not one, but nine different world-class pianos that we've meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology. Because they're models, you not only get a wide range of true pianos, we've been able to give you controls over different components and characteristics that have never been accessible before. You can play pianos that are the pinnacle of realism or get as radical as you want with unconventional sounds. The versatile Piano V is an indispensable foundational instrument for any keyboardist, writer or producer in any style of music.
Still holding its own after centuries, the piano is the undisputed king of keyboard instruments. Piano V brings you all the expressive qualities you love that got you into playing piano in the first place. Instead of using stacks of samples, we modeled nine different awesome pianos at the granular level of their physical qualities to deliver the realism you demand - and across a wide choice of piano flavors to fit in any song or mix.
With its sound, playability and flexibility, the Piano V is an indispensable instrument for all occasions.
- Advanced Physical modeling engine (no static samples)
- 9 different piano models to choose from
- Concert Grand
- Intimate Grand
- Pop Grand
- Jazz Upright
- Piano-bar Upright
- Pop Upright
- Classical Upright
- Glass Grand
- Metal Grand
- Customizable Action settings
- Global string tension ( tuning)
- Unison detuning
- Stretch tuning
- Dynamic range
- Hammer hardness
- Hammer position
- Velocity Curve editor to match your keyboard action
- Customizable Mechanical noises
- Pedal Noise
- Key noise
- Hammer noise
- Lid position
- Soundboard resonance
- Multiple microphone positions
- Microphone Mixer
- Convolution Room simulator with 14 room types
- Output parametric EQ
- 35 factory presets
- Easy to use MIDI mapping
- Windows: Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Apple: 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU; 2GB free hard disk space
- Required configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).