Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
This is the Arturia V-Collection 7 - 24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow.
- The best synths and keys reborn. Arturia V Collection has grown into the industry reference of software instruments that made music history. The solution demanding musicians choose.
- Unrivalled, perfectly modelled sound. Arturia V Collection uses our advanced TAE® and Phi® modelling technologies that perfectly recreate both the sound and feel of these legendary instruments.
- Thousands of masterfully crafted presets. An army of top-tier sound designers and big-name artists have created some of the most awe-inspiring synth and keyboard patches just for you.
- Create with confidence. All the instruments in Arturia V Collection are modelled on keyboards that made history. Now you can use them in your DAW to create the music you’ve always wanted to.
- Play, perform, control. Arturia V Collection seamlessly integrates with Arturia’s KeyLab range, as well as controllers from other brands, giving you full control of your sound in the studio and on stage.
- Easy yet powerful. Every instrument features an integrated tutorial, tips on every control, and an intuitive sound browser. No matter what skill level you are, or what style you play, this has you covered.
Arturia V-Collection 7 – Key Features:
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and licence manager: Arturia Software Center.
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
History’s finest keyboards at your fingertips
How did we decide which synths and keyboards to recreate? Simple, we asked the experts: you.
We regularly ask our users and the wider music production community what iconic instruments they would like us reimagine, and then we work our magic. When you purchase V Collection 7, you’ll be given the keys to your own personal synth and keyboard museum. In it, you’ll find 24 jaw-dropping legends that defined music history, and - in your hands - will shape the sound of tomorrow.
- Awesome analog synths. Electricity harnessed into music. We mapped every circuit and analysed every component to bring you unrivalled analog sound.
- Synthi V: A patch-pin modular sensation, the quirky British “silver machine” put a new spin on modular synthesis. New for V Collection 7, it has been reborn with expanded modulations, powerful effects, an updated sequencer, with the ability to group pins for total control.
- Buchla Easel V: Don Buchla’s leftfield analog synth from 1973, the Music Easel was perfect for exploring alternative sound design, creating ambient, widescreen textures, and unfamiliar sequences. Arturia’s reimagining also features “Gravity”, a physics-based synth.
- Mini V: Probably the most famous synth in history, this monosynth is legendary for its fat, warm basses and leads. We partnered with Bob Moog himself to bring this legend to a new generation of musicians, with new features that were impossible in the 70s.
- Matrix-12 V: An analog polysynth legend, the Matrix-12 featured the big brassy Oberheim sound, powered by unparalleled matrix modulation and 15-mode filters. We’ve expanded it with even more mod sources and a 27 x 47 matrix.
- CS-80 V: Two synths in one, the original was famous for rich complex sonic textures. Toto, Vangelis, ELO, and Stevie Wonder, and now it’s your turn. Our update features modulation, multi-timbral voicing, an arpeggiator, effects and preset morphing.
- SEM V: The sound designer’s secret weapon, our reborn Tom Oberheim classic brings that analog vital tone to your setup. We’ve also updated it with 8 voices of unique polyphony, as well as a new modulation matrix, noise, sub-oscillator, arpeggiator and portamento.
- Jup-8 V: Fat, yet airy and crystal clear, this classic polysynth was adored by the likes of Prince, Duran Duran, Moby, and Depeche Mode. We’ve brought extra love by adding complex LFO combinations, modulatable dynamic effects, and an advanced step sequencer.
- ARP 2600 V: From clear bright leads to the voice of R2D2. Its semi-modular design featured connections you could override with patch cords, great for learning and exploring synthesis. Our version has tons of enhancements: polyphony, tracking generator modules, a sequencer, and effects.
- Modular V: The Modular system started the entire electronic music revolution. We collaborated with Bob Moog to update this behemoth with programmable presets, polyphony, nine VCOs, three VCFs and rare original modules like the Bode 1620 frequency shifter.
- Prophet V: Combining the analog Prophet 5 with the digital Prophet VS, this reimagined synth gives you the iconic poly-subtractive synth sound that defined the 70s and 80s. We’ve even added a hybrid mode to combine the best of both instruments.
- Powerful digital instruments. Breakthroughs of binary and code from the pioneering days of digital technology, reborn, remastered, and yours to explore.
- CZ V: The budget synth that became a legend in its own right. The instrument that brought the digital synth revolution to the masses with its razor sharp phase distortion sound. Now beefed up as software, with added modulations and awesome effects!
- DX7 V: If you’ve ever listened to the radio, watched a film, or owned any 80s records, you’ll have heard the DX-7. We simplified the way you program it, and expanded it with a mod matrix, custom envelopes, waveforms, a 2nd LFO, effects, and more.
- Synclavier V: We partnered with original designer Cameron Jones to faithfully rebuild his brainchild synth in software. The elite digital synthesizer that powered some of the biggest hits and film soundtracks of the early ‘80s is now yours to control, with expanded features and resynthesis.
- CMI V: The mother of all samplers, and a groundbreaking additive synth, the Fairlight original redefined pop music. Our recreation gives you 10 multitimbral, polyphonic slots to design your sound, real-time waveform shaping, effects, sequencer, and even a brand new “Spectral” synth.
- Famous pianos and keyboards. Physical works of art, honed from steel, wood, reeds, motors, and magnetic tape, all recreated as software for your pleasure.
- Mellotron V: The original instrument redefined what keyboard players could do, unlocking the doors to orchestral and choral sounds at the touch of a key. Our reborn Mellotron features all original tapes, as well as the ability to play your own samples with authentic tape emulation.
- B-3 V: The king of electronic organs, the rich sounding B-3 has been a staple of jazz, gospel, hard rock and reggae for over a half century. Our faithful homage includes a rotary speaker, as well as drawbar modulation for new animated and syncopated effects.
- Stage-73 V: A legend of the stage and studio, this software instrument is modelled on the legendary Fender Rhodes. We recreated the tone of both Stage and Suitcase models right down to the tines, pickups and circuitry. We also included a tube amp model and classic effects, too.
- Piano V: A collection of world-class pianos and quirky, rare instruments brought to life through physical modelling. We measured the precise tonal response of every component, so you can enjoy and personalize living, breathing pianos, rendered in software. No samples here!
- Solina V: An early proto-synth, organ hybrid, the Solina created lush string and orchestral sounds electronically. Our revamped version gives you access to both mono and stereo versions, new effects, custom options, and new voices inspired by the Polymoog!
- Clavinet V: One of the most loved, influential electric keyboards of all time, this funky, energetic tone is now available in a physically modelled software instrument, complete with customizable setup, and classic amp and effects combos.
- Farfisa V: A driven transistor organ was the backbone of any 60s hits, and it has been bubbling away in upbeat genres ever since. We added some cool synth functionality to this classic too, like user-definable waveforms, trem sync, envelopes and effects.
- Wurli V: Bright and tight, the original instrument wash much-loved by funk and rock players for its punch and clarity. Our recreation is a perfect physical model, remade in software. We’ve added lots of tone-shaping options, guitar amp, rotary speaker and effects boxes.
- VOX Continental V: The transistor drawbar organ was quickly adopted by the “British Invasion” and West Coast hit factories. Our reimagining also includes the later Jennings J70 engine alternative, and adds full drawbars, extra waveforms, rotary cabinet, and effects.
- Analog Lab - your creative hub. Last, but by no means least, the final instrument of V Collection 7 isn’t a classic synth, an organ, piano, sampler, or tape machine. It’s all of them combined. With V Collection 7, Analog Lab 4 gives you instant access to over 8000 preset V Collection sounds in one place, with quick-access controls, smart tag-based browsing, and loads of inspiring features.
Arturia V-Collection 7 System Requirements:
- Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 16GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- macOS 10.11+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
- 16GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit, NKS* (64-bit DAWs only).
* NKS compatibility currently unavailable for Analog Lab, CZ V, Mellotron V, Synthi V and B-3 V2