Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
The Audionamix ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) 3.0 plug-in allows you extreme volume level and pan position control of the main vocal or lead melody line within a mono or stereo master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
VVC uses the same cloud-based, multi-algorithmic VEX (vocal extraction) technology as ADX TRAX and ADX TRAX Pro to automatically separate audio with the convenience of working within your favorite DAW. Once the file is separated, users can effectively adjust the volume and pan positioning of the lead for various pro audio workflows in post production, broadcast, advertising and marketing industries.
VVC is very easy to use. Its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, VVC 3.0 now offers volume adjustments of up to +/- 12dB, enabling even more powerful volume automation and adjustment.
VVC 3.0 offers two new separation modes: Vocal and Melody. With Vocal mode selected, Automatic Voice Activity Detection (AVAD) is activated. AVAD uses an advanced algorithm to detect where a singing voice is present and will extract melodic content only during these sections. When no vocal is present, the original mix will remain unaffected. With Melody mode selected, ADX algorithms extract melodic content for the entire duration of the acquired selection. It can be useful when trying to control the volume of a monophonic instrument (Guitar, Sax, etc.), or when the Automatic Voice Activity Detection misses segments of the vocal performance.
Audionamix ADX 3 VVC - Key Features:
- New Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- New Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- New Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources
Who's It For?
- Mastering and Remastering Engineers
- Post Production Studios
- Broadcast Studios
- Advertising Agencies
- Music Libraries
- Any audio engineer or creative artist that would like to adjust the volume of the lead vocal or solo instrument in a mixed and mastered audio file.
- Runs in most common DAWs - including AVID Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Presonus Studio One, MOTU Digital Performer, Logic, Reaper 64
- Not compatible with the following DAWs - Adobe Audition, Audacity, Sony Soundforge, Steinberg Wavelab
- AAX Native 32 and 64 bit, AU, VST
- Mac and Windows compatible
- High Speed Internet Connection
- AVID approved CPU, Mac OS and hardware configuration for use in Pro Tools