Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
With improved separation quality, faster processing speeds and enhanced spectral editing features, separating a melody from a mix just got easier with Audionamix ADX TRAX Pro 3.0. This upgrade also includes the new STEMS file export feature, making ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 the perfect crossover tool for Audio Engineers, DJs, Producers, Remixers and Post Production Engineers.
The Pan-Specific View adds another dimension to the Spectrogram, that of position within the stereo field. When the Pan-Specific View is engaged, you no longer see a left and a right channel on your spectrogram, you only see the selected range within the stereo field, represented by a single channel. All of TRAX Pro's spectral processing and selection tools can then be applied with the Pan-Specific View active.
Transform your basic separations into professional-grade isolations with ADX TRAX Pro. The original TRAX software was developed to assist producers, audio engineers, DJs, and all creative artists in isolating vocal or melodic motifs to create new hooks, innovative remixes and virtual duets. TRAX enables users to raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix without requiring access to the multi-track sessions. TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, non-destructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
Audionamix ADX TRAX 3 Pro - Key Features:
- NEW Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- NEW Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- NEW Consonants Annotation tool
- NEW Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
Who's It For?
- FOR DJ'S
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
- FOR REMIX ARTISTS
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental
- FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems
- Mac OS X 10.10 - 10.11 Only
- TRAX Pro 2.5 Legacy Build included for Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.8
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU - Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM - 4 GB