Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Audionamix ADX TRAX 3.0 is the world's first non-destructive, automated melodic audio source separation software. Recognized for its innovation, intuitive interface, straight-forward refinement tools and its ability to separate melodic content from mono or stereo audio files; the original TRAX software is a valuable time saver for a multitude of creative audio applications.
New. - Version 3.0 features a Consonants Annotation tool, and support for the new STEMS file format.
We've Made Separation Simple
Using state of the art audio analysis and separation techniques, this revolutionary software will automatically create separated tracks: a vocal track and a music track. It also provides access to an estimated pitch guide-line of the main melodic content.
Upon completion of the initial separation, the user can utilize a set of standard editing tools to refine and customize the pitch guide-line and separate the original file again to create a more accurate separation. The user can then move on to the process screen where an assortment of advanced separation algorithms can be applied to remove the reverb along with the desired melodic content, enhance the consonants extraction that may have been missed, and the pan focus sliders can be used to separate content anywhere in the stereo field. TRAX even has a familiar comping feature that allows the user to quickly select the best parts of each separation and export.
Audionamix ADX TRAX 3.0 - Key Features:
- NEW Consonants Annotation tool
- NEW Export files in STEMS format
- Import MIDI as a Pitch Guide
- Intuitive, User Friendly Graphical User Interface
- Non-Destructive Audio Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Secure, Powerful, Cutting-Edge and Lightning Fast Cloud Computing
Who's It For?
- FOR DJ'S
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
- FOR REMIX ARTISTS
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental
- FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems Producers
- Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.11 Only
- Trax 2.5 legacy build included for OS X 10.7 - 10.8
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU - Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM - 2 GB