Baby Bottle Microphone
Beauty Comes In Small Packages!
All the styling, attention to detail, and hand-crafted quality for which BLUE has become famous is evident in the Baby Bottle, a solid-state, Class A discrete condenser mic that brings BLUE performance to a great low price point. Every part of the Baby Bottle has been hand selected to ensure nothing short of a stellar performance. If you're looking for the perfect "do-all" microphone, the Baby Bottle is a great place to start - especially when you consider the price!
Hand-Crafted BLUE Design
The Baby Bottle is a pressure-gradient cardioid condenser microphone, employing an edge-terminated BLUE single-membrane large diaphragm capsule. For this hand-crafted diaphragm BLUE has selected a 6-micron mylar film, sputtered with a mixture of pure gold and aluminum. Enclosed within a sperical grille, the side-address capsule can be positioned in the smallest of spaces.
Crystal Clear Sonic Clarity
The microphone's electronics are Class A discrete, with transformerless output. In plain English, this means that the sound which arrives at the diaphragm is transduced (converted to electrical energy) is as accurate as possible, with minimal coloration with no integrated circuits in the signal path. In other words, what you hear is what you get!
The Baby Bottle's overall sonic character is neutral and especially rich in midrange response, making it an ideal microphone for recording vocals, drums, electric guitar and most acoustic instruments including "difficult" sources like saxophones, flutes, and stringed instruments. In addition, the Baby Bottle has extremely low self-noise specs, coupled with an exceptionally high output level.
FREE Baby Bottle Shock/Pop kit
Created specifically for the Baby Bottle microphone, this visually elegant shock/pop combo is hand-built out of solid brass - the perfect accessory for Baby Bottle users, and now it ships with the Baby Bottle for FREE!
BLUE Baby Bottle Features:
- Multipurpose Mic - ideal for classic lead vocal, brass, and string instruments
- Cardioid condenser Class A discrete circuitry
- Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
- Up-front sound - robust lows, detailed mid-range, and an accurate presence
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Includes cherry wood storage box, velvet bag, and mic clip
Baby Bottle Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 1.02" (26mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 133dB SPL (0.5% THD, 2.5 Kohm)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 5.5dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: No Filter
- Pads: No Pad
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: .77 lb.
- Included Accessories: Shock mount, Pop filter, Wood box