Backup Exec Silver Edition 1-Year Subscription License.
Licensed per "Front End Terabyte" of upfront data. Front-end terabyte' is defined as the size of the protected uncompressed data (i.e. data that has not been de-duplicated).
Veritas Backup Exec has long been known for being easy to use. Now Backup Exec is easy to license with Backup Exec 20 Silver Edition Perpetual License.
Backup Exec Silver Edition Perpetual License includes –
- Backup Exec 20 Server
- Backup Exec 20 Agent for Windows
- Backup Exec 20 Agent for VMWare and Hyper-V per Host Server
- Backup Exec 20 Agent for Applications and Databases
- Backup Exec 20 Agent for Linux Server
- Backup Exec 20 Deduplication Option
- Support for 4 physical tape drives
- Support for and 1 virtual tape drive
Veritas Backup Exec 20 - Backup without barriers, delivered your way. Protect all your data. Everywhere. Veritas Backup Exec 20 is the backup solution without barriers, delivered your way. You choose what to back up, where to store it and how to pay for it. Your data remains secure and available at every stage—whether backing up on-premises to the cloud, protecting workloads within the cloud, recovering from the cloud or connecting to on-prem storage. With Backup Exec you can connect with an ever-expanding family of solutions to help you to run your business confidently.
New in Backup Exec 20 - Fast, Cost-Effective, Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- Your data remains secure and available at every stage – whether backing up to the cloud, protecting workloads within the cloud, recovering from the cloud, or connecting to on-premise storage.
- Data Insight and Immersive visualization with Information Map integration to help you identify areas of value, areas of risk, and areas of waste
- Easier, more flexible deployment options and hardened network security
- Expanded cloud coverage with new support for Azure Archival Storage, Amazon Glacier, Chunghwa Telecom hicloud S3, IBM Cloud Object Storage, Infoniqa SWISS3CLOUD, & Amazon S3 in US West1 (Gov FIPS 140-2)
- Security features comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) 3.1/3.2
- New platform support: SQL, 2017, Windows Server RS3 parity support, Exchange 2016 CU8, SQL 2014 SP2 CU9, SQL 2016 CU7, SQL 2017 CU2, SLES 12 SP3 , Debian 9 64-bit
Click here to download a datasheet on Veritas Backup Exec 20.