Veritas Backup Exec 16 - reduce complexity. Virtual, physical, and cloud protection in one package
Solve more problems in less time. Backup Exec helps you exceed business expectations for data recovery, reduce storage costs, secure confidential data, achieve regulatory requirements, and eliminate niche backup tools from your infrastructure. Protect all your data, not just some of it, from a single, easy-to-use console.
- Realize virtually unbeatable performance and deduplication for VMware and Hyper-V
- Get flexible cloud connectors for Amazon, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Ensure physical support with one of the industry’s most comprehensive compatibility lists
New in Backup Exec 16
Instant recovery for VMware and Hyper-V, read/write directly to storage, and more. For over 30 years, Backup Exec has integrated with Microsoft to provide market-leading platform protection. We’ve been protecting VMware virtual machines longer than other backup providers have been in business.
- Get support for vSphere 6.5, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, and Hyper-V 2016
- Scale to the Azure Cloud with read/write directly to hot and cool storage tiers
- Virtualize with confidence using fast backup and instant recovery for VMware and Hyper-V
- Enjoy simplified licensing that bundles powerful capabilities in a single entitlement
Leverage powerful features
- Master your organization’s recovery objectives
- Improve data availability with fast, granular backup and instant restore of virtual machines
- Get back on your feet again with simple, achievable disaster recovery
- Optimize your storage TCO by easily scaling to the public cloud
Choose from flexible options
- Backup that supports your data recovery strategy, not the other way around
- Get confident protection with a wide range of certified configurations
- Choose from agile connectors that write data directly to the public cloud
- Improve workflow and efficiency with a streamlined user interface
Rely on a trusted solution
- Take advantage of over 30 years’ expertise
- Leverage the latest platforms via OS, app, and hypervisor support within 60 days after release
- Join 2.2 million customers in 200 countries protecting 65 million terabytes of data
- Spend less time ‘doing’ backup thanks to simple licensing, management, and upgrades
Click here to download a datasheet on Veritas Backup Exec 16.
Click here to download a comparison with previous versions of Veritas Backup Exec.
New License includes 12-Months of Essential Maintenance.
Version Upgrade Licenses are for customers who own previous versions of Backup Exec on which their maintenance has expired.
Renewal License (12-Month) is for customers wishing to renew the current maintenance on their licenses.