1-Year Subscription License.
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security Enterprise - the ultimate solution for protecting your endpoints: advanced prevention, extended detection, effective response, and risk analytics. Designed to address the entire threat lifecycle.
GravityZone Business Security Enterprise combines the world’s most effective endpoint protection platform with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities to help you defend endpoint infrastructure (workstations, servers, and containers) throughout the threat lifecycle, with high efficacy and efficiency.
The cross-endpoint event correlation takes threat detection and visibility to a new level combining the granularity and rich security context of EDR with the infrastructure-wide analytics of XDR (eXtended Detection and Response).
By incorporating Risk Analytics (for endpoint and user-generated risks) and hardening innovations natively, we minimize the endpoint attack surface, making it more difficult for attackers to penetrate.
- World’s Most Effective Endpoint Protection. Unifying EDR, Risk Analytics, and Hardening technologies in one, single-agent-single console, GravityZone leverages 30 layers of advanced techniques to successfully stop breaches throughout the entire threat lifecycle, from the first contact, exploit, persistence, and malicious activity.
- Endpoint Detection and Response Technology. The new EDR from Bitdefender extends EDR analytics and event correlation capabilities beyond the boundaries of a single endpoint, to help you deal more effectively with complex cyber-attacks involving multiple endpoints. The cross-endpoint detection and response uniquely provide you with threat visualizations at the organizational level so you can focus investigations and respond more effectively.
- Risk Analytics-Driven Hardening. Bitdefender’s risk analytics engine continuously assesses endpoint security misconfigurations and user behaviors providing an easy-to-understand prioritized list of security posture enhancements
Capabilities and Benefits
- Cross-Endpoint Correlation. This cross-endpoint correlation technology takes threat detection and visibility to a new level by applying XDR capabilities for detecting advanced attacks across multiple endpoints in hybrid infrastructures (workstations, servers, and containers, running various OS).
- Advanced Prevention Capabilities. With advanced prevention capabilities including anomaly detection and exploit defense, GravityZone Business Security Enterprise blocks sophisticated threats earlier in the attack chain. Pre-execution detection and EDR enhancements stop attackers from subverting your system and detect and block anomalous behavior based on probability.
- Low Overhead Incident Investigation and Response. Quickly triage alerts and investigate incidents using GravityZone Business Security Enterprise’s attack timeline and sandbox output. Enable incident response teams to react swiftly and stop ongoing attacks with a single mouse click.
- Integrated Human and Endpoint Risk Analytics. Continuously analyze risk using hundreds of factors to uncover, prioritize and automatically enable hardening actions to remedy configuration risks to all your endpoints. Identify user behaviors that pose a security risk to your organization including logging into insecure websites, poor password management, and compromised USB usage.
- Modern Next-Gen Prevention and Detection with Automatic Remediation. World’s best prevention stack and on-execution behavior-based detection capabilities prevent and stop advanced threats from being executed on enterprise infrastructure. Once an active threat is detected, an automatic response kicks in for blocking further damage or lateral movements.
- Network Attack Defense. Detect and prevent network vulnerabilities attacks, including brute force, password stealers, and lateral movement before they can execute. Network attack defense also serves as an important source of information for EDR incident correlations.
- Layered Defense. Signature-less technologies, including advanced local and cloud machine learning, behavior analysis, integrated sandbox, and device hardening work as highly effective, layered protection against sophisticated threats.
Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solutions worldwide. Guardian over millions of consumer, business, and government environments, Bitdefender is one of the industry’s most trusted experts for eliminating threats, protecting privacy and data, and enabling cyber resilience. With deep investments in research and development, Bitdefender Labs discovers over 400 new threats each minute and validates around 40 billion daily threat queries. The company has pioneered breakthrough innovations in antimalware, IoT security, behavioral analytics, and artificial intelligence, and its technology is licensed by more than 150 of the world’s most recognized technology brands. Launched in 2001, Bitdefender has customers in 170+ countries with offices around the world.