2-Year Subscription License
Next-Generation Endpoint Protection. Evolved.
GravityZone Business Security Premium safeguards your organization from sophisticated cyber attacks like advanced persistent threats (APTs) and ransomware with more than 30 layers of machine-learning-driven security technologies. Easy to manage from a single console, the solution covers physical, virtual, mobile, and cloud-based endpoints and email.
GravityZone Business Security Premium adds the human element into your security ecosystem, has low overhead, and provides the visibility and control you need.
- World’s Most Effective Endpoint Protection. Deploy more than 30 layers of advanced technologies to successfully stop breaches across the entire threat lifecycle.
- Attack Forensics and Visualization. Gain insight into your threat environment and perform forensic analysis on attacks aimed at your organization. Visualize the attack kill chain and stop the threat.
- Analytics Driven Hardening. Continuously assess, prioritize and harden endpoint security misconfigurations and settings with an easy-to-understand prioritized list.
GravityZone Business Security Premium protects desktops, servers (physical and virtual), mobile devices (on-prem only) and Microsoft Exchange mailboxes. It covers any OS (Windows, Mac, Linux) and all virtualized platforms.
Capabilities and Benefits
- Integrated Risk Analytics. Continuously analyze endpoint risks to uncover and prioritize misconfigurations and enable automatic hardening actions to remedy vulnerabilities. Identify user actions and behavior that pose a security risk to your organization, including logging into insecure websites, poor password management, and compromised USB usage.
- Ransomware Prevention and Mitigation. Beating ransomware requires understanding the full cyber kill chain and mapping defenses to each attack stage. Ransomware prevention and mitigation is built into the GravityZone Management Console and consists of automatic, up-to-date tamperproof backup copies of user files, without using shadow copies; blocking and prevention capabilities (Fileless Attack Defense; Network Attack Defense; Advanced Anti-Exploit; Machine Learning Anti-Malware); multiple detection layers (Process inspection, registry monitoring, code inspection, Hyper Detect) and user and system risk mitigation technologies.
- Human Risk Analytics. Helps identify user actions and behaviors that pose a security risk to the organization such as using unencrypted web pages for logging into websites, poor password management, usage of compromised USBs in the organization’s network, recurrent infections etc. By placing the human element in the middle of the risk analytics and management strategy, your organization becomes even harder to breach.
- Layered Defense. Signature-less technologies, including advanced local and cloud machine learning, behavior analysis, integrated sandbox, and device hardening, work as highly effective, layered, protection against sophisticated threats.
- End-to-End Attack Forensics. Attack forensics and visualization enhance the level of visibility into your organization’s threat landscape and reveals the broader context of attacks on endpoints. It lets you zero in on specific threats and take corrective action.
- Network Attack Defense. Detect and prevent network vulnerability attacks. Network attack defense blocks network attacks including brute force, password stealers, and lateral movement before they can execute. Network attack defense is an important source of information for EDR incident correlations.
Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solutions worldwide. Guardian over millions of consumer, business, and government environments, Bitdefender is one of the industry’s most trusted experts for eliminating threats, protecting privacy and data, and enabling cyber resilience. With deep investments in research and development, Bitdefender Labs discovers over 400 new threats each minute and validates around 40 billion daily threat queries. The company has pioneered breakthrough innovations in antimalware, IoT security, behavioral analytics, and artificial intelligence, and its technology is licensed by more than 150 of the world’s most recognized technology brands. Launched in 2001, Bitdefender has customers in 170+ countries with offices around the world.
Click here to download a datasheet on Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security Premium.