Adobe Spark in the classroom. Adobe Spark makes it fast and easy for students and faculty to turn ideas into beautiful graphics, web stories, and video presentations with free apps accessible from anywhere and on any device with a web browser. And now with premium features, free for post-secondary educational institutions, you can add your own logos, colors, and other brand elements to make anything you create unique to your college or university.
Create beautiful graphics and social media posts.
- Spark Post lets you turn your text and photos into great-looking, attention-getting graphics such as posters, cover pages, and advertisements. Simply pick a design template, add your photo and text, adjust it to make it your own, and share your creation.
Design magazine-style web stories.
- Transform words, photos, and videos into dynamic web stories with Spark Page. Choose from a wide variety of curated designs, add your content, and you’re done. Put a creative twist on anything—a book report, research paper, field trip journal, and more.
Make engaging videos in minutes.
- Spark Video lets you quickly combine video clips, photos, icons, and voiceover narration— plus cinematic motion and high-quality soundtracks—to create compelling visual essays, presentations, lessons, and more. And a Spark video takes just minutes to create. Have fun in the classroom with Adobe Creative Cloud Education Spark licenses.
Manage access and privacy settings with ease.
- Adobe Spark offers enhanced data privacy and deployment options, and can be set up with single sign-on access using existing school IDs.
- Get more control and consistency with Zoom and Pan in the Spark Post Web editor! You can now zoom anywhere on the canvas and hold the spacebar to move around the design. Zoom makes it easier to select smaller objects, adjust them, and move them to just the right place.
- We’ve also added gesture and keyboard shortcuts to speed up Zoom and many other common editing actions inside Spark
- Simply navigate to Libraries tab to explore Public Libraries of artist-created assets for you to use in Spark. You have the option to copy a Public Library to make it your own or Follow the Public Library to always get the latest updates. You’ll then find all these assets at your fingertips in the editor. Have fun exploring!
- Save time and use your favorite assets by accessing the CC Libraries that you know and love right in the Post web editor! Easily place photos or illustrations in your Libraries directly into your Posts. What’s more, create consistent content across your team by pulling assets from the Libraries that are shared with you.
Genesis Technologies is an authorized Adobe Creative Cloud Education reseller. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!