Blue Drum Kit (2 Dragonfly's, 1 Mouse, Case)
Inspired by some of the most important recordings in music history, Blue Microphones is proud to announce that we've given our customers an easy solution to replicate the fabled '3-mic' drum mic'ing technique that professional engineers have used for years.
The Blue Drum Kit consists of the award-winning Mouse and two amazing and stereo matched pair of Dragonfly microphones. These three microphones complete the sonic spectrum needed in producing a full-bodied, live recording session for the most discerning drummer and engineer.
Complete with an integrated elastic shockmount, a pair of Dragonfly cardioid condenser studio mic bring Blue Microphones's big, bright sound to the Blue Drum Kit. For vocals, the Dragonfly rules. It provides a similar sweet sound as that of the vintage Neumann and AKG mics heard on thousands of pop recordings in a huge range of styles. Similar in quality, that is, because the Dragonfly is no mere imitator. It puts its own distinctive signature on the sound. No matter what the size of your recording facility, you NEED a Dragonfly in your studio! The ability to position the capsule at so many angles relative to a sound source opens up a world of sonic opportunity for you - especially over a drum kit as an overhead mic.
Blue Microphones Blue Drum Kit Features:
- Multi-purpose mic - ideal for broadcast vocal, lead vocal, voice-over, bass amp, and kick drum
- Cardioid Condenser with Class A discrete circuitry
- Blue's famous hand-built large diaphragm capsule
- Perfect blend of high and low frequency capabilities, with the Mouse giving you big sound and robust lows, and the Dragonfly giving you contoured mid-range, silky presence in the highs
- Integrated suspension shockmount and rotating head for optimal placement
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Includes flight case
- Flight case
- The Shock
- Two S2 Shocks