For 20 years, Blue microphones have set a new benchmark for capturing the highest quality audio in studios worldwide. And now we’ve created a studio-grade headphone that lets you hear your recordings with unmatched depth, clarity and power. Blue headphones are the first to combine a built-in audiophile amplifier with custom matched drivers so you can bring out the best in your performance. Mix-Fi delivers elite performance and sound quality on every device—from studio gear to laptops, tablets and even your phone.
Let the Power Go to Your Head
When studio monitors went from passive to active, it revolutionized the speaker market. Now Blue is doing the same for headphones by bringing high-end reference monitor performance to your ears. Get massive headroom for tracking loud drums and guitars thanks to Mix-Fi’s built-in amp. Hear the mix in crystal-clear detail with superior sound isolation. And create mixes that translate across all platforms.
Three All-Analog Amp Modes
Unlike other headphones that put more bass in your face whether you want it or not, Mix-Fi features three all-analog amp modes for unprecedented control over how you monitor your performance and listen to your recordings. Turn the audiophile amp off while you’re plugged into studio gear. Turn the amp on when you’re mixing tracks on your laptop. And fire up the bass boost when you’re enjoying your finished masterpiece. No DSP tricks here—this is analog, baby.
Better Fit, Better Sound
While other headphones are designed only for looks, we designed Mix-Fi to deliver revolutionary form and functionality to musicians everywhere. The earcups provide superior isolation for tracking, so you can drown out the noise and focus on your performance. And the multi-jointed design keeps the earcups parallel at all times for a new level of comfort—especially on marathon mixing sessions.
Blue Microphones MIX-FI Powered Headphones - Key Features:
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
- 50 mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
- All-analog amplifier performance modes: passive, active and enhanced bass
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mix-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
Mix-Fi, Soft case with cable storage pocket, 1.2-meter audio cable with Apple iPhone/iPad controls and microphone, 3 meter audio cable, 1 meter USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 1/4” adaptor