The Roland FP-30-WH Portable Digital Piano White provides the opportunity for the budget- and space-constrained student/performer to have access to the sound of a real piano in a light and portable form factor. The 88-key instrument delivers an authentic piano experience, both from the SuperNATURAL Piano engine, and the weighted keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement, and Ivory Feel keys found in the company's high-end home pianos.
Aside from the piano sounds, built-in practice and recording functions, and Bluetooth wireless support for working with popular music apps, the keyboard provides non-piano sounds like organs, strings, and voices. A variety of onboard drum patterns allow for enjoying all types of music styles, and USB support enables the performer to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the built-in recorder.
Twin Piano mode is perfect for private lessons, allowing student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges. Dual amplifiers and speakers deliver an authentic tone, while plugging in headphones allows for embarking on musical journeys day or night without disturbing housemates or neighbors.
For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another benefit of the KPD-70's foot pedals is the ability to use hands-free turning of onscreen music pages when using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
Roland FP-30-WH Portable Digital Piano White – Key Features:
- SuperNATURAL Piano sounds deliver the rich tone of a real acoustic grand
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Built-in amplifier and stereo speakers
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow for playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on a smartphone or tablet, including GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and others
- Broaden the musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs recorded with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps