Built for reliability in schools, the CD102-PLC enables students to work in a group or at their own pace for differentiated learning. It is ideal for literacy groups, language learning situations, ELL & ELD, libraries, Special Education and Advanced Placement uses.
- CD-102 Personal CD Player Programmable memory functions.
- Line out connects jackbox for group listening functions
- Digital LCD status display, 60 second anti-shock system, digital bass boost
- CD-R/RW compatibility plays teacher created materials
- Four 3060AVS Stereo headphones
- Fully adjustable with rugged ABS plastic for durability
- Mini Stereo jackbox with individual volume controls
- Foam-lined polyethylene Carry/Storage Case is ideal for itinerant teachers and situations requiring portability
- One year warranty for school use - unlike media players purchased from consumer electronics stores whose warranties are voided if used in schools