1-Year Subscription License. Unlimited Computers. 250GB Cloud Storage included.
Stop worrying, and start backing up your business, with Carbonite for Office. Carbonite Office Core includes Carbonite Computer Backup to protect files on your computers, external hard drives, and NAS devices. Remote deployment & management makes it easy to install Carbonite and manage backups across an entire business through the user-friendly dashboard.
- Human-Proof Your Data. The biggest threat to your data is human error. Carbonite is always on, backing up your important files and data so you don’t have to.
- Advanced Security. Carbonite uses advanced encryption to protect your data during transmission and while it’s stored at secure, offsite datacenters.
- Works When Anti-Virus Doesn’t. Anti-virus software alone is not enough to protect your data from ransomware. Carbonite can restore your data after an attack – and you won't have to do business with cybercriminals.
- One-Click Recovery. Restore one file or many with a single click. Carbonite allows you to restore files to the original machine or a new one if necessary.
- Award-Winning Support. Whether by phone, email or online chat, our business support team can help you install, configure and manage your backup or restore your data.
- Regulatory Compliance. If you’re in a regulated industry like healthcare, insurance or education, Carbonite provides full support for FERPA, GLBA and HIPAA compliance.
- Custom Backup Policies. Create custom backup policies by group, role, device, etc. and centrally manage users and backups through the Carbonite dashboard.
Carbonite Office Core – Key Features:
- Carbonite Computer Backup protects files on an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives and NAS devices.
- Anytime, anywhere access to files from any device
- Includes 250GB of starter cloud storage, additional 100 GB storage packs available (sold separately)
- 128-bit encryption & TLS/SSL transport security
- Free U.S.-based support, 7 days/week
- Carbonite Office Core protects only computers running Windows 7, 8 or 10 and Intel-based Macs with OSX 10.6 and above.