Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface - 2 IN x 4 OUT USB Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone and Mac.
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
When you buy and register your Apogee Duet, you have access to incredible prices on any Waves audio plugins you want. Registered Apogee Duet customers will receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. Take advantage of Duet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Duet’s 2 combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs – 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output.
Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface – Highlights:
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs – 2 balanced 1/4” mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
- Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- (USB bus powered; DC power optional)
- iOS version: 6 or greater
- Connection: 30-pin or Lightning connector (sold separately)
- DC power required (DC power supply included)
iOS device compatibility:
- iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
In the box:
- Breakout Cable with:
- 2 Combination Line/Mic/Instrument Inputs
- 2 Balanced Line Outputs
- USB Cable (Lightning and 30-pin cables sold separately)
- Universal Power Adapter for US, UK and EU
- Quick Start Guide