Yamaha HS8I Powered Studio Monitor Black - 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. Mounting points on 4 surfaces are available.
The Yamaha HS8I Active Studio Monitor features the iconic white woofer and signature sound that have become the preferred choice for countless professional audio engineers around the world. The HS8I utilises a bi-amplified design with an 8'' low-frequency driver and 1'' high-frequency dome to deliver an extended frequency range, along with astonishingly smooth responses and seamless, natural sonic transitions. The new HS8I monitor is also compatible with three optional mounting brackets, offering the flexibility needed to meet the demands of professional audio environments.
Yamaha HS8I Powered Studio Monitor Black – Features:
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 47Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Mounting points on 4 surfaces
- Packaging single
- Color - Black