Corel VideoStudio Pro X9 is designed with video enthusiasts, students, social media marketers, and new videographers in mind, offering hassle-free technology to achieve results quickly but with professional features that will help the user
Corel VideoStudio Pro X9 supports up to Ultra HD 4K resolution, so you'll be able to make full use of most 4K cameras and 4K displays that you may already own or will in the future. Numerous creative effects packages are integrated, providing in total over 1500 effects, transitions, titles, image correction tools, and more to enable you to polish up your projects with precision.
Corel VideoStudio Pro X9 incorporates a variety of new and enhanced video and audio features, including multi-camera editing and multi-point motion tracking for those who want to get really creative. Multi-point motion tracking will allow you to easily add moving text or graphics to your videos, or apply a mosaic blur to moving faces, logos, license plates, and other elements. VideoStudio Pro X9 is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7.
The default operating language is English but you can choose from a variety of languages in the settings menus.
New in Corel VideoStudio Pro X9:
- New Multi-Camera Editor. 4 cameras supported. Sync and align your clips, switch angles, cut, delete, and add transitions in one application.
- New Multi-Point Motion Tracking. Track up to 4 points in your video.
- Audio Tracks. Maximum Number of Audio Tracks Increased to 8
- Enhanced Normalize Audio Feature. Automatically balance the volume of selected clips or the entire track to keep audio volume consistent.
- More Track Options. Right-click to easily insert a new track above or below an existing one, or remove a track.
- New FastFlick Template Designer. Create your own FastFlick templates for use in both VideoStudio and FastFlick.
- Enhanced Audio Filter Library. Audio filters are now integrated in the filter library.
- Enhanced Audio Ducking. Detects audio or narration and automatically lowers the volume of background sound -- now with more options to fine-tune the lead in/out time.
- Enhanced Library Manager. Now you can backup your custom folder and restore to VideoStudio while changing machines or upgrading.
- HEVC (H.265) Import and Export. Yes.
- Enhanced Playback Performance. MPEG-4 & MOV optimized playback performance (Enhanced)
- Intel 6th-Gen Optimization. Intel 6th-Gen Core Technology (Skylake) optimization (New)
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- 64-bit OS highly recommended
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz Core i3, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
- Graphics card supports DXVA2 VLD mode with Vertex and Pixel Shader 2.0 and a minimum of 512 MB VRAM for hardware decoding acceleration
- HEVC import requires Windows 10 and graphics card hardware support
- Memory: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Sound Card: Windows-compatible sound card
- HDD: Minimum 6 GB HDD space for full installation