Magix Samplitude Pro X3 has been designed from the start as a DAW that answers to the highest quality standards. Carefully selected mastering plug-ins, efficient editing functions and extremely precise algorithms have continually set new benchmarks in the audio industry for more than 25 years. Magix Samplitude Pro X3 offers musicians, sound engineers and producers with high standards a professional virtual studio environment for music production. Configure Samplitude for different stages of your project with the new mixer layouts.
- Recording & creation. Absolute sound neutrality & optimal latency management enable professional studio sound with extreme precision.
- Editing. With custom workflows, flexible docking options and first-class tools, the program includes everything you need for transparent audio editing.
- Mixing & mastering. Intuitive mixing, flexible routing and elegant automations offer support when mixing, so it's ideal for extensive arrangements.
Magix Samplitude Pro X3 - Highlights:
- Independence Sampler with a 12 GB database
- Vandal Special Edition
- 21 virtual instruments
- ARA VST extension
- Melodyne Essential
- New mixer layouts
- Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder ME
Magix Samplitude Pro X3 – New Features:
- ARA extension for VST with Celemony Melodyne Essential. Discover a whole new world of audio editing. The VST extension ARA (Audio Random Access) enables closer interaction between Samplitude and Melodyne essential. This Grammy-awarding plug-in is a pioneer in the area of detailed audio editing. The essential version contains the main tool for editing pitch and tempo with absolute precision. Find out more here on the manufacturer website.
- Orange Vocoder ME by Zynaptiq. From classic robot sounds to crazy harmonies, the Orange vocoder by Zynaptiq lets you navigate a world of experimental sound.
- Mixer layouts. Select one of the mixer layouts and modify the width and height of individual channels. You can change the design in a matter of clicks, even when in the middle of a project.
- Up to 21 virtual instruments. From 80s drum patterns to the sacred sound of a Venetian organ: The new virtual instruments offer impressive sound design, intuitive controls and countless modulation options.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor 1.5 GHz
- RAM 2 GB (32-Bit), 4 GB (64-Bit)
- Graphics card Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card Onboard
- Available drive space 1 GB (Recommended: 90 GB)