The Denon SM50 90-Watt 5-Inch Active Reference Monitor with Proximity Control from Denon DJ is a powerful 90W bi-amplified speaker system with a 5.25" woofer and a smooth 1" silk dome tweeter. It has been engineered for the DJ in the booth or for recording mixes in the studio, and features dedicated proximity controls that give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse environments.
The speaker also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which enables you to dial in the perfect sound in any acoustic setting. The SM50 is built with XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs for connection versatility. Also included are a power cord and a monitor isolation pad.
Finally, for great sound, connection versatility, and precise tonal control, the SM50 Bi-Amplified 5" Reference Studio Monitor delivers.
Denon SM50 90-Watt 5-Inch Active Reference Monitor – Features:
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- 90W distributed Class-A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 50W 5.25" woofer with 1.5" voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40W silk-dome tweeter with 1" voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio-frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition