The Yeti Pro Studio All-In-One Pro Studio Vocal System from Blue features a Blue Yeti Pro USB and XLR microphone, PreSonus Studio One Artist multi-track recording software, and iZotope vocal processing software. It is an easy-to-use professional studio system for recording vocals, music, instruments, and more.
Record using PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition recording software. It gives you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go.
Sweeten your sound with advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope Nectar elements and get started quickly using templates put together by Grammy Award-winning engineers. Capture the highest resolution sound for your creative projects with the Yeti Pro.
Professional Recording with Yeti Pro
Featuring three custom capsules and four different polar patterns, Yeti Pro is a versatile and professional USB microphone. High-resolution sample rates up to 192 kHz and 24-bit depth provide four times more detail than CD resolution. The onboard headphone jack and separate controls for headphone volume and microphone sensitivity let you adjust your sound in real time. Yeti Pro also includes a stereo XLR output so you can connect to professional audio gear. Whether you're recording at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, Yeti Pro is a flexible, professional USB microphone
Capture a Variety of Sources
The Yeti Pro is suitable for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, interviews, field recordings, and more—all in stunning, pro-studio quality. The unique three-capsule array lets you record with 4 different patterns—directional for vocals and voice-overs, bidirectional for interviews, omnidirectional for the whole band, and stereo for separate left and right audio. With Yeti Pro, you have the flexibility you need to take on any recording scenario
- Cardioid Mode: Ideal for vocal performances, voice-overs, podcasts and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound
- Stereo Mode: Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, drums, harmonizing singers, or a group of musicians
- Omnidirectional Mode: Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a vocal/piano performance or a multi-person podcast
- Bidirectional Mode: Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet, two percussionists or a two-person interview
Izotope Nectar Elements
- Meticulously crafted presets to suit any voice, instrument or genre
- 10 sophisticated vocal processors fix pitch, “ess” sounds, and more for professional results
- Easy-to-use controls keep the creativity flowing while you work
Presonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphone Edition
- Handcrafted templates for music, vocals, podcasting, voiceover, songwriting and more
- Everything you need to record and produce professional projects
- 32-bit audio engine delivers superior studio sound