Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Professional integrates professional developer tools and services for building any app for any platform. Collaborate easier and be more productive, whether you work on your own or with a small team.
Be more productive
Improved debugging tools, code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code hints save time and effort no matter what language or platform you’re using. Code Lens helps you stay focused on your work by showing code references, changes, or who last modified a method— directly in the editor.
Five-star mobile development
Build apps for iOS and Android devices. Develop in C#, share app logic and code across platforms and get fully customized, native user experiences with Xamarin. Or, use your existing web skills and build browser-based and hybrid apps that support unique device features with Apache Cordova.
Streamlined cloud development
A built-in suite of Azure tools enables you to easily create cloud-first applications powered by Microsoft Azure. Configure, build, debug, package, and deploy applications and services to Microsoft Azure directly from Visual Studio, without having to leave the IDE.
Spend more time building great apps and less time on repetitive tasks. From a brand-new lightweight and modular installation tailored to your needs, a faster IDE from startup to shut down, to a new way of viewing, editing, and debugging any code without projects and solutions, Visual Studio 2017 helps you stay focused on your code.
Supported Operating Systems
Visual Studio 2017 will install and run on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSB and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 1GB to 40GB, depending on features installed
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
This product can only be ordered by Non-Profit Organizations that are eligible under IRS Section 501(c)3. Qualified customers must fax us a copy of their IRS 501(c)3 Certification Letter after placing their order. Orders will only be processed for shipping after receiving this documentation.
This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Microsoft for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive delivery of licenses electronically - including instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.