The 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse comes equipped with a middle mouse button, a gesture/radial menu button, and an intelligent scroll wheel to make it suitable for engineering in CAD environments. The CadMouse has three connectivity options that include Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz, and USB to access various computers. It can connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled systems as well as non-Bluetooth systems, using the included 2.4 GHz USB receiver. For wired connections, a micro-USB cable is supplied and enables the CadMouse to provide polling rates of up 1000 Hz. To enable accurate cursor movements, the mouse is outfitted with a 7200 DPI optical sensor along with PTFE feet. In addition, seven buttons are on board.
When compared to the wired CadMouse, this mouse features a more compact design and includes a carrying case, so you can easily bring it along with you. When using the CadMouse wirelessly, its internal lithium-ion polymer battery lasts for up to 2 months before recharging. Moreover, the battery can be fully recharged in approximately 7 hours with the provided micro-USB cable.
3DConnexion CADMouse Wireless 3DX-700062 – Key Features:
- Accuracy: The precise, energy-saving optical sensor helps ensure that the mouse cursor is aligned. With a resolution of 7200 DPI and a polling rate of up to 1000 Hz (via a wired connection), this CadMouse is suitable for professional and educational environments.
- Triple Connectivity: With the CadMouse Wireless, you can choose among three kinds of connections and easily switch between them: work wirelessly via a 2.4 GHz receiver or Bluetooth or wired using an included 4.9' (1.5m) micro-USB cable while charging its internal battery, which works up to 2 months before recharging.
- Smart Mouse Wheel: Smart Scroll recognizes which kind of application you are currently using to automatically deliver the right kind of scrolling: precise click-to-click zooming for CAD applications and speed scrolling with inertia effects for browsers and documents.
- QuickZoom: You can effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click of a thumb button and fine tune the zoom level by keeping the button pressed.
- Easy Access: To provide quick access to your favorite application commands, you can open an application or environmental-specific radial menu with the gesture button. Commands can also be activated with a mouse gesture or click.
- PTFE Feet: The CadMouse Wireless has optimally shaped PTFE feet to provide an equilibrium between static and kinetic friction that leads to a constant reaction force. The shape also helps to damp vibrations.
- Single Driver: 3DxWare 10 is a single driver foundation for all your 3Dconnexion devices. Its simple, robust interface makes it easy to individualize all your 3Dconnexion products.