Discounted License for local, state and federal government agencies and departments, and for IRS 501c3 Non-Profit Organizations.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Maxon Cinema 4D Release 20 marks a huge leap in technology, introducing massive new frameworks that put tremendous power in your creative hands. The possibilities are endless, your creativity is unleashed - it’s time to jump in the deep end.
Renowned for its ease of use, speed and professional results, Maxon Cinema 4D Prime Release 20 is an ideal choice for all graphic designers looking to add 3D to their toolset. Cinema 4D Prime's intuitive interface is designed to ease you in to the powerful and exciting world of 3D graphics. With Cinema 4D Prime you can start creating great-looking 3D images in no time. And the tutorials provided help you learn Cinema 4D quickly and easily.
Maxon Cinema 4D Prime Release 20 – Features:
- Polygonal Modeling - Polygons are the building blocks of 3D, stitched together to create the objects of your imagination. With Cinema 4D's complete polygonal modeling toolset, it's easy to craft everything from cars to creatures.
- Parametric Modeling - Keep 3D visualizations flexible to the end with parametric modeling. Changes can be made at any time to scenes or objects, and Cinema 4D Prime R20 offers a wide range of parametric modeling options that make it possible for artists to make just about any last-minute change a customer may need!
- Sculpting - Model organic surfaces and easily increase the level of detail on any object with the fully-integrated Sculpt system in Cinema 4D Studio and BodyPaint 3D. Simply click Subdivide to increase the level of detail, transforming your mesh into digital clay. Mold your mesh with intuitive sculpting tools that pull, smooth, flatten, knife and pinch the surface. Take advantage of advanced symmetry options, stamps, stencils and masks to create complex sculpts and surface details.
- Material System - Cinema 4D Prime R20 offers a fast and flexible material system, with procedural shaders to quickly define the surface of your 3D models. Generate exquisite photorealistic materials with multi-layered reflections or unique abstract effects using Cinema 4D's multiple material channels and many special purpose procedural shaders.
- 3D Painting - Procedural materials offer fast results but perfection is in the detail - and there's no better way to achieve highly- detailed, pixel-perfect textures than to paint them directly on your 3D model. With BodyPaint 3D and Projection Man, high-quality custom textures are just a brush stroke away.
- Character Animation - Cinema 4D Prime R20 offers a wide range of easy-to-use and reliable character animation tools and features that help you to create life-like characters and make character animation that much easier. Advanced features such as the Quaternion tag, Cappuccino for recording mouse movement as position data, and Auto Redraw for creating dynamic IK setups streamline the workflow for character animators and riggers.
- Graphics - With the Cinema 4D MoGraph toolset, motion graphics artists can sink their teeth into a palette of powerful tools that make it easy to create everything from flying logos to abstract effects. Clone numerous objects and create extruded text with just a few simple clicks. Add Effectors to the mix and put everything in motion, and much more - often without creating a single keyframe! All this is perfectly integrated into Cinema 4D and offers a fast and easy workflow. All functions are completely interactive and non-destructive.
- Simulation - Whenever a large number of objects or particles interact with each other or are affected by forces such as wind or gravity, traditional animation methods quickly reach their limits. Animating these elements individually would be a gargantuan task. This is where simulation is the weapon of choice. Complex algorithms are used to generate the animation and interaction of these elements – and Cinema 4D Prime R20 offers a wide range of functions and presets to create breathtaking physical simulations and realistic-looking effects.
- Physical Render - The Physical Render Engine in Cinema 4D Prime R20 lets you render with ultimate realism using real camera settings like focal length, shutter speed, aperture, etc. to add 3D depth of field, optical accurate motion blur, area shadows, ambient occlusion and more to your scene. You can optionally simulate additional characteristics of real-life cameras such as lens distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration for even more photorealism.
- Lighting - Cinema 4D Prime R20 offers a wide variety of light and shadow types that can brighten up even the most challenging situations. Cinema 4D's extraordinarily powerful lighting system offers numerous options to control color, brightness, falloff and other properties, and for adjusting density and color of each light's shadows. Light settings such as contrast, lens reflexes, visible or volumetric light, noise, and the possibility to use Lumen or Candela brightness values provide highly realistic results for your scenes.
- Content Browser - Cinema 4D Prime R20 comes fully-loaded with an extensive library of preset objects, materials and scenes that make it easy to get started with your 3D project. Use this outstanding resource to quickly develop concepts without spending time modeling (or wasting money buying models), or dissect complete scenes created by top C4D artists to develop your own skills. These highly curated libraries are custom- tailored to specific markets, with a wide variety of assets including models, materials and customizable presets.
- Take System - In film you shoot multiple takes to provide more options in the editing room. Cinema 4D's Take System offers this same flexibility, allowing you to store multiple variations of a scene in a single file. You can easily create special render passes for compositing and the Take System goes above and beyond simple render layers. Modify and save almost any Cinema 4D setting in a Take: object attributes and animation, lights, cameras, materials, textures, color variations and more.
- Tracking - Quickly and seamlessly integrate 3D elements into real-world footage with the help of Cinema 4D's Motion Tracker. Add 3D objects to existing environments with Camera Tracking or use Object Tracking to replace real-world objects with your 3D creations.
Cinema 4D Prime R20 includes the following features:
- Materials & Texturing
- Basic Fields
- Advanced Renderer
- UV Editing
- Extensive API: C++, Python
- Prime Library incl. materials, objects & presets
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or higher on Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support or MacOS 10.11.6 or 10.12.4+ with 64-bit CPU running on Intel-based Apple Macintosh 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OpenGL graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.1 (dedicated GPU recommended)
- The GPU renderer requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card on Windows or AMD on MacOS that supports OpenCL 1.2 or newer. Metal support requires MacOS 10.13.2 or newer. We recommend at least 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering.
- USB port, registration is required.