Spectrum Connect10 Locker with Power -this flexible locker makes managing your devices simple and easy.
Built like all of Spectrum's lockers, cabinets, and carts for storage and charging mobile devices, the Spectrum Industries Connect10 Locker with 10-outlet power strip is built with a heavy-gauge steel. It has a capacity for up to ten 14-inch mobile devices like laptops, Chromebook and iPad devices. Flexible dividers protect the laptops and tablets from damage while the overhead wire management in a pullout tray aids wiring integration by allowing the charging plugs to hang directly in front of each device for quick connections. The keyed lock plus integrated padlock hasp on the door, heavy gauge steel construction and surface-mounting all provide additional layers of security.
The Spectrum Industries Connect10 Locker is warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years, electrical system 2 years.
The Connect10 Locker charging plugs are secured above each charging bay. It has a pull out power adapter storage drawer that allows for easy integration. Keyed lock plus integrated hasp with heavy gauge steel door provides for vault-like protection. The Connect10 Locker power adapter storage drawer keeps plugs handy.
Connect10 Locker with Power – Features:
- Stores and charges up to 10 tablets, Chromebooks™, or notebooks.
- 1.25"W [3.17 cm] x 14.39"D [36.55 cm] x 10.122"H [25.7 cm] universal storage bay (numbered 1-10)
- Durable ABS plastic dividers (dividers are removable to provide storage space for thicker devices)
- Single point lock, keyed, heavy gauge steel door provides security
- Integrated padlock hasp in the hinged door provides an additional level of security and the ability to use your padlock of choice (not included), or secure the unit to a wall
- Unit can be mounted to a worksurface or wall for additional security (optional hardware required)
- Power drawer provides easy-access to electrical power while keeping line voltage, wiring, and cords away from students
- Superior, all-metal overhead cord management system keeps charge cords organized above each storage bay
- Ventilated door and side panels keep devices cool, preventing overheating, and extending device life
- One 10-outlet, surge-suppressed power strip
- Side grommets placed for effective cord management
- Locker ships fully-assembled for quick, simple integration and deployment
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long lasting finish
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years, electrical system 2 years
- Designed and assembled in Chippewa Falls, WI, USA