Use the Spectrum Connect36 Cart to store, transport, and charge up to 36 Chrome devices. An optional current-sensing charging system provides adaptive switching. Padded shelves and flexible dividers protect the notebooks.
The overhead wire management aids the wiring integration and allows the charging plugs to hang in front of each laptop. The cart’s compact footprint and handle provide easy mobility.
The Connect36 Cart is made with heavy-gauge steel for security and powder-coated for a durable, long-lasting finish. A dual-bolt lock with hasp on the doors increases security of the notebooks.
The Spectrum Connect36 with Basic Timer features a Basic Timer that provides cycling power to both power strip units (non current-sensing). Suitable for use with 65 watt power adapters.
Spectrum Connect36 with Basic Timer - Features:
- Stores, charges, and transports up to 36 devices (most laptops, Chromebooks, and tablets up to 15.6” diagonal) (Charge cord adapter may be required for some devices) in the largest storage bays (1.3”W x 17.59”D x 13”H)Small cart footprint (29”W x 25”D) saves valuable space
- Superior, all-metal overhead cord management system keeps charge cords organized above each bay and make the Connect36 the fastest cart to wire in the industry
- The large wiring trays on power-side provide convenient power adapter wiring, storage, and wiring
- The Spectrum Connect36 with Basic Timer features a Basic Timer that provides cycling power to both power strip units (non current-sensing). Suitable for use with 65 watt power adapters.
- Security through heavy-gauge student-side doors and instructor-side panel. Both feature a recessed padlock hasp and the door has additional security with double-bolt steel lock. (Padlock not included).
- The numbered storage bays are separated with durable ABS plastic dividers to protect devices from scratching (dividers are also removable to provide storage space for thicker devices)
- Four deluxe 5” balloon-wheel casters (two locking, two non-locking) with metal construction and non-marring rubber provide easy rolling, and quiet transport (rated for 300 lb each)
- Durable powder coat finish on steel chassis provides a long-lasting finish
- ETL recognized (certified to UL 60950-1) in the US and Canada for the cart and electrical system
- Integrated handles in top panel provides control and maneuverability
- Ventilated doors and side panels keep devices and chargers cool, preventing overheating, and extending device life
- Recessed lock and cord wrap design eliminates damage through doorways
- Cart ships fully-assembled for quick, simple integration and deployment
- Replaceable, IEC (quick-release) 8’ nominal 14 AWG, 3-wire power cord and external recessed cord wrap brackets provide easy power access
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years, electrical system for 2 years
Spectrum Connect36 with Basic Timer – Specifications:
- Brand - Spectrum Industries
- Manufacturer Part Number - 55423-DBQ
- OEM - Spectrum
- Product Line - Connect
- Product Model - 55423
- Product Name - Spectrum Connect36 w/PowerProdigy 55423-DBQ (36-Unit Capacity)
- Product Type - Charging Cart
- Depth - 25"
- Height - 40.17"
- Weight (Approximate) - 132 lbs
- Width - 29"
- Caster Size - 5"
- Number of Devices Supported - 36
- Maximum Screen Size Supported - 14"
- Number of Casters - 4