Create next-level results with Corel Painter 2022, which lets you sketch, paint, illustrate, and produce photo art with hundreds realistic artist-created brushes, improved blending, and an array of versatile art tools. This 2022 edition sees a wide range of new features and enhancements, including improvements to the Mac workflow with Touch Bar, Trackpad, Sidecar, Apple Pencil tilt, Core ML, and M1 and Rosetta 2 support. Other new features include stamp-type brush customization, watercolor-compatible brushes, a redefined brush library, a brush size selector, and more.
In terms of Painter's own features, a wide selection of Natural-Media brushes is available, spanning wet, dry, and blended types, to complement an array of aesthetics. Additionally, Thick Paint, Watercolor, Pastel, Particles, Liquify, Airbrush, and other brush styles further help narrow down techniques and looks for more dynamic paintings. Painter 2022 also sports a customizable interface and supports a layered workflow, and, for more automated results, artificial intelligence modes make it easy to convert photographs and other images into digital art. The software is compatible with various drawing tablets, including Wacom and Apple iPad, and, included with the application itself is online access to a wealth of libraries, tutorials, and additional Painter tools.
Compatible with Windows 10, as well as macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and 11.0 (Big Sur), this boxed version of Corel Painter 2022 includes both optical media and an electronic download link.
Corel Painter 2022 – Key Features:
- Create. Paint from a blank canvas and create amazing photo art.
- Customize. Create your own brushes, textures, patterns, palettes, and so much more.
- Extend. Enhance your paintings with creative additional brush packs.
Experience Brushes with Greatness.
Corel has your canvas covered with every brush and media type possible. Craft your masterpiece with stunning reality using renowned dry, wet, and blending media.
- Thick Paint. Add depth, texture, or movement to your art that is virtually indistinguishable from traditional media.
- Watercolor. Experiment with paint that will flow, mix, absorb, and evaporate just like the real thing.
- Pastel. Choose from hard variants that reveal texture to soft media that glides on to cover just when you need it.
- Particles. Physics-inspired brushes spring, flow, and glow as they dynamically embellish your canvas.
- Sargent. Some of the most beloved brushes in Painter result in luscious strokes in the spirit of John Singer Sargent.
- Liquify. Artfully apply the brush effects of your choice to create fantastical elements in your art.
- Airbrushes. Paint with brushes that respond to angle, bearing, and flow data from a stylus, allowing for a truly realistic brushstroke.
- Photoshop. Preserve file content with ease when transferring files between Photoshop and Painter.
- Drawing Tablet. Support for stylus tilt, rotation, bearing, and pressure control creates the most natural painting experience.
- Windows or Mac. Whether you're a Windows or Mac person, Corel support both platforms with licensing and subscription options to suit you.
Your Art, Your Way
Professional painting software built by artists for artists to create and develop their signature style.
- Illustration. Bring ideas to life for published materials, fantasy art, films, games, and manufacturing using the most diverse digital art software.
- Fine Art. The mixture of realistic natural media and unique Painter artistic tools offer the freedom to create amazing end results, no matter what the subject matter.
- Photo Art. Use artificial intelligence to jump start the painting process. Next, use Auto-Painting and cloning tools to masterfully paint images and produce stunning keepsakes or sellable works of art.
- Concept Art. Take advantage of Painter's versatility to quickly develop concepts for films, games, and manufacturing and create environments, creatures, and vehicles that inspire.
- Brush Controls. Modify brush size, shape, angle, flow, and so much more with in-depth brush control panels.
- Canvas Control. Pan, zoom, rotate, and apply lighting and surface texture with ease.
- Color Mixing. Use the Color Wheel, Mixer, Color Sets, and Harmonies to craft the perfect color palette.
- Composition Mode. Establish appealing compositions using Divine Proportion, Layout Grid, Perspective Guides, and Mirror Painting tools.
- Unique Content. Enhance your artwork by using Papers, Flow Maps, Patterns, Textures, Gradients, Nozzles, Looks, Weaves, Images, and Selections.
Stylize any image or photo using artificial intelligence and easily transform photos into paintings with powerful auto-painting and cloning tools.
- Customization. Create custom brushes, palettes, and workspace layouts plus import custom content from others.
- Performance. Run the enhanced Brush Accelerator, which makes the most of your computer's hardware and graphics card to deliver the best possible painting experience with one click.
- Wacom Compatibility. Painter and Wacom are built to work together and take advantage of stylus pressure, tilt, bearing, and rotation.
- Apple Support. Improve your overall Mac workflow in big ways with Touch Bar, Trackpad, Sidecar, Apple Pencil tilt, Core ML, and M1 with Rosetta 2 support.
What's New in Corel Painter 2022?
- Stamp-Type Brush Customization. These popular brushes have received a versatility overhaul. Change shape, edge effects, rotation, squeeze, and anti-aliasing plus, create, add, import, export, organize, and export dabs in record time.
- Watercolor Brushes and Workflow. New Watercolor compatible brushes and workflow optimize the painting experience. Paint with dry media types on Watercolor layers to achieve new and exciting mixed media looks.
- Brush Library Experience. Reap the benefits of a refined brush library. Enjoy new categories, variants, and brush previews plus, now you can easily find, filter and favorite beloved brushes for easy access from the Brush Selector.
- Brush Size Selector. Choosing brush size has never been so speedy and visual. Just open up the Size Library and add, reorder, delete, and change size preview to accommodate your workflow.
- User Requested Enhancements. After reviewing valuable feedback, Corel has made many layer workflow and other enhancements to boost your productivity.
- Improved Speeds. Run the Brush Accelerator and enjoy huge GPU, Multicore, and AVX2 speed gains of new and enhanced cover method brushes, along with a boost in several other brush engines.
Corel Painter 2022 – System Requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems - Windows 10, macOS 10.15 to 11.0
- Memory Requirement 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Storage Requirement Windows: 3 GB
- Storage Requirement Mac: 1.5 GB
- CPU Requirement
- Windows: Intel Quad-Core or AMD Quad-Core
- Mac: Intel Quad-Core or Apple M1 Quad-Core and Faster
- Display Resolution Requirement 1280 x 800 (1920 x 1200 Recommended)
- Internet Connection Required