Corel Paintshop Pro 2019 Ultimate – The ultimate Photoshop alternative, inspired by you.
Why rent when you can own? Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is the affordable, user-friendly alternative to Photoshop. Tap into an exclusive bonus pack of premium animation, painting and photo editing software, including –
- PhotoMirage Express
- Painter Essentials 6
- Perfectly Clear 3.5
- Corel AfterShot 3
- And a separate collection of brushes, textures, and backgrounds.
Top reasons to try PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate
- Edit photos like a pro. Retouch and enhance your images with a comprehensive set of progressive photo editing tools. Enjoy powerful, layer-based editing.
- Create impressive design projects. Design with text, brushes and textures, plus drawing and painting tools to create attention-grabbing designs.
- Improve photos with quick fixes. Crop, straighten, resize, enhance and retouch, or use one-click adjustments to instantly correct.
- Add effects for impact. Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos pop.
- Remove flaws and distractions. Eliminate imperfections and unwanted photo elements, from a small scratch to an entire background.
What’s new in PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate
- Enhanced performance, speed and quality. Enjoy over 50 performance improvements based on direct feedback from users. Experience faster cropping and One-Step Photo Fix. Use a stylus for more control, thanks to support for Windows Ink and the latest graphics tablets, and enhanced 4K support lets you enjoy ultra high definition resolution. Work more efficiently and achieve better results with these significant performance enhancements.
- Simplified with you in mind. See for yourself how a simplified PaintShop Pro provides the best possible user experience. Automatically migrate plugins and content from previous versions for a seamless upgrade, and customize your UI text size for better visibility. Save time and effort with the new Crop toolbar, which brings PaintShop Pro’s most used and loved image enhancement tools into your crop workflow. It’s all about you!
- Next-level creative innovation. PaintShop Pro’s new Pic-to-Painting presets apply Deep Neural Networks to analyze your photo and convert it into a work of art. With support for 360° photo editing, you can easily edit, level and straighten a photograph taken with a 360° camera. Plus, be more creative with new brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns and picture tubes. It’s time to experience the next generation of photo editing.
Professional photo editing
Enhance photos with a complete set of professional image editing tools for photo adjustment and composition. Enjoy the powerful, layer-based editing capabilities you’ll find in Photoshop—only more affordable and subscription free.
- RAW editing. Enjoy complete control over your RAW images with PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, including before and after views, and a large preview option.
- HDR tools. Combine multiple exposures of the same scene to create a single, stunning, HDR photo with intense visual contrast.
- Lens Correction. Apply Lens Correction tools automatically to correct the distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations that are commonly introduced by most camera lenses.
- Scripts. Speed up common and repetitive tasks by scripting almost any action with the full-featured scripting engine and scripting guide (7 MB .exe).
- Makeover tools. Eliminate red-eye, blemishes and unwanted lines, or smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth and even out skin tones.
- Batch Processing. Increase productivity by applying adjustments to many photos at once.
- One-click photo fixes. If you’re not sure what adjustments to make, use the One Step Photo Fix and see if you like the results, or try the Smart Photo Fix to fine-tune the suggested settings for a perfect photo.
- Crop, straighten and correct perspective. Crop photos for stronger compositions using Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio and Golden Spiral composition guides. Fix a crooked image or a learning object within an image.
- Instant effects. Choose from a variety of artistic, film, black & white, and landscape preset effects. Or try PaintShop Pro 2019’s new Pic-to-Painting presets to watch Artificial Intelligence turn your photo into a work of art.
- Retro and vintage tools. Recreate vintage photographic styles, from the 40’s to the 80’s with PaintShop Pro’s Time Machine. Or try the Retro Lab to apply fun retro effects.
- Graduated Filter tool. Quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects to your images to simulate a graduated filter effect.
- Depth of Field. Play with depth of field in your photos or apply bokeh effects to keep parts of the image in focus and the rest blurred.
- Selection tools. Enjoy several handy selection tools that make it fast and easy to adjust or retouch one area of a photo, or to copy a portion of a photo and paste it onto another image.
- Remove flaws and objects. Use content-aware editing tools, like Magic Move and Magic Fill, to automatically fill the empty area when you move or remove an object from your image, so it matches the surrounding background. Try the Object Remover or Clone Brush to get rid of imperfections.
- Photo restoration. Use the Fade Correction tool to restore the color and contrast of faded photos and the Scratch Remover to repair unsightly cracks in tattered photos to make them look new again.
- Remove red eye. Use the Red Eye tool to quickly and easily replace the red color in your model’s pupil with a dark gray color, restoring a natural look.
Creative graphic design
Whether you’re creating collages, designing banners and graphics, or adding creative touches to photo projects, PaintShop Pro is packed with creative tools for creative people. Find everything you need to produce a variety of impactful graphic design projects.
- Drawing and painting tools. Paint even more possibilities with new built-in brushes, or import Adobe Photoshop brushes to bring your digital designs to life. Draw with vector illustration tools, and use new color palettes, gradients, patterns and picture tubes to take your designs to the next level.
- Layers and masks. Layers and masks are essential for advanced image editing and graphic design. Use non-destructive layers to create composites with ease. Create masks to hide or show parts of a layer, fade between layers, and to create special effects with precision.
- Text tools. Add text to images to create interesting projects, like a meme or a picture quote. Adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading and kerning, with a complete set of typography tools.
- Gradients. Drop gradients directly onto an image, shape, or canvas, then drag and drop colors to create a transitioning color effect.
Ultimate Bonus Pack
Enjoy an exclusive bonus collection of creative software that will not only enrich your photo editing toolset, but also expand your expertise into the realm of animation and digital art. Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate offers photo animation, photo-painting, intelligent image correction, RAW photo editing, creative content, and so much more.
- PhotoMirage Express - Create awe-inspiring photo animations. Bringing your photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun. And sharing your masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Quickly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes with PhotoMirage Express.
- Painter Essentials 6 - Become a digital artist. Let Painter Essentials 6 quickly auto-paint your photos to turn them into paintings. Or learn to paint, draw and sketch from scratch in a welcoming environment, using pencils, pens and particles.
- Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE - Enhance photos instantly with intelligent photo adjustments. Use award-winning, one-click image correction technology to effortlessly adjust your photos. Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE leverages intelligent image analysis to automatically find and fix camera flaws and limitations.
- Corel Aftershot 3 - Quickly sort, select and perfect your RAW photos. Make easy photo corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools to simultaneously apply adjustments to one or thousands of images. Corel AfterShot 3 delivers professional-grade RAW photo editing and gives you ultimate control over very large photo collections.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
- For Pic-to-Painting: Windows 10 (64-bit) required
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 360° photo and Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space required (3 GB recommended for Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos