Academic Volume License for sale to schools.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 is a comprehensive photo editing, graphic design, and smart solutions software to provide a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2022 version of PaintShop Pro introduces new features, such as Frame Tool to place raster objects into shapes, AI Background Replacement to replace an existing background with different scenes or color schemes, AI Portrait Mode to apply a bokeh blur to the background of your image, and Apple HEIF file support, as well as new brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, picture tubes, and more. Improved and enhanced features include AI Style Transfer to apply more artistic features to your images, such as controlling the level of detail and texture with Smooth Image, plus balance and control colors with Color Match. The Welcome screen has also been improved to offer a new Workspace tab with built-in tutorials, learning content, and thumbnail previews for recent files.
In addition to 2022's new and updated features, PaintShop Pro still retains the core set of features that make it a valuable editing tool, including raw, HDR, and 360° camera support, layer-based editing, and a suite of basic adjustment tools and creative effects.
Corel Paintshop Pro 2022 - A Complete Photo Editing Studio
- Enhance Photos with AI. Rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to enhance images with one-click to instantly make every photo the best photo.
- Edit Photos Like A Pro. Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
- Create Graphics and Designs. Work with intuitive text, brushes, textures, patterns, drawing, and painting tools to produce inspiring designs.
- Choose from Multiple Workspaces. PaintShop Pro is all about selection and customization, offering multiple workspaces you can make your own to work most efficiently.
- Add Effects for Impact. Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos personal and original to share and print.
What's New in Corel PaintShop Pro 2022?
- Frame Tool. The all-new Frame tool makes placing raster objects into shapes quick, easy, and intuitive. Designed to accelerate the creation of digital layouts, work with a variety of frame shapes and sizes to achieve a desired look. Draw frames to use as handy placeholders or draw frames over a selected object, image, or text for a polished result.
- AI Background Replacement. Replace the background of an image automatically with powerful immersive technology. The new AI Background Replacement detects people in a photo to seamlessly replace a background. Experiment with different scenes, color schemes, or create a fantasy land of your own.
- AI Portrait Mode. Immersive technology automatically analyzes and applies a complimentary bokeh blur to the background of your image for professional-looking portraits guaranteed to standout.
- AI Style Transfer. Explore new advanced adjustments to AI Style Transfer and apply even more artistic features to your images. Use new Smooth Image and Color Match sliders for pristine results integrated in the Instant Effect panel in all workspaces.
- File Support. Open and edit iPhone photos saved in high-efficiency image files (HEIC and HIF).
- Welcome Screen Experience. PaintShop Pro's Welcome screen is enhanced with you in mind, offering a helpful new Workspace tab with built-in tutorials and learning content to help you master the product with ease. An improved design and new thumbnail previews for recent files promote intuitive navigation and a seamless experience allowing you to focus your time on what you do best.
- Creative Content. At the very core of PaintShop Pro is creativity, which is why Corel added new brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes conveniently built into PaintShop Pro for you to explore.
- Real. Intelligent. Creative. Get exactly the results you want with PaintShop Pro's innovative tools and features.
- Powerful Photography Tools and Features. Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
- Essential Tools. Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio, and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
- Adjustment Tools. Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
- Selection and Correction Tools. Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
- RAW, HDR, and 360° camera Support. Manage and save metadata in your raw files with PaintShop Pro's RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 3607deg; degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting 'planet-like' effect.
- Time Saving Tools. Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.
- Layers and Masks. Layers and masks are essential for advanced image editing, compositing, and graphic design. Use multiple, non-destructive layers when editing images to create photo composites with ease. Create masks to hide or show parts of a layer, fade between layers, and to create special effects with precision.
- Text Tools. Add text to images to create interesting projects, like a meme or a picture quote. Adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, and kerning with a complete set of typography tools.
- Drawing, Painting, and Fill Tools. Paint with built-in brushes or import Adobe Photoshop brushes to bring your digital designs to life. Draw with vector illustration tools, and use color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes to take your designs to the next level.
- Templates and Creative Content. Access a wide range of built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards, social media images, web banners, brochures, business cards, and more.
- Smart Solutions. Explore new tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve your photos in no time.
- AI Powered Tools. Intricate and time consuming edits just got so much easier with the new technology engineered into PaintShop Pro. Enlarge an image without unwanted distortion with AI Upsampling, remove artifacts and noise from your photos with one click using AI Artifact Removal or AI Denoise, and stylize your photos with artistic effects using AI Style Transfer.
- Content-Aware Tools. Remove flaws, objects and distractions with the Object Remover or try content-aware editing tools, like SmartClone, Magic Move, and Magic Fill to automatically fill empty areas. Eliminate red eye, blemished and unwanted lines or smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even out skin tones with Makeover and retouching tools.
- One-Click Corrections and Instant Effects. Let One Step Photo Fix automatically apply color and sharpening corrections or use Smart Photo Fix to fine-tune settings for a well-adjusted photo. Browse hundreds of effects, including preset filters, 3D, artistic, illumination and reflection, to add drop shadows and borders to images, or turn photos into a sketch or painting.
Corel Paintshop Pro 2022 – System Requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems - Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012
- Memory Requirement 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Storage Requirement 3 GB
- CPU Requirement - Intel Celeron G and Faster, AMD Phenom II and Faster
- Display Resolution Requirement 1366 x 768 (1920 x 1080 Recommended)
- Internet Connection Required