50-User License for sale to schools.
Start your design journey on the right foot with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of professional graphic design applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more – specifically designed for your platform of choice.
From manufacturing and engineering, to sign making, marketing, and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is enjoyed by diverse designers, industries, and businesses worldwide.
From creative professionals working in advertising and publishing, to small businesses producing in-house marketing materials, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has the tools to create everything from stand-out brand identity assets to alluring sales tools.
- Design. Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more–on Windows or Mac–and on the go with CorelDRAW.app.
- Collaborate. Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather real-time feedback from one or many reviewers.
- Done. Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
All the tools you need to tackle any project
Create anything and everything with this powerful full-featured graphic design application for vector illustration, page layout, and more. The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 for Windows includes -
- CorelDRAW - Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT - Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager - Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE - AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app - Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CorelDRAW.app for iPad – Vector illustration and graphic design iPad app
- CAPTURE - Screen capture tool
- AfterShot 3 HDR - RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021:
- Draw in perspective. Draw objects or illustrated scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.
- NEW. Flexible design space. Go from ideation to output in record time, with new workflows that put you in control of your pages and assets.
- Multipage view. View, manage, and edit all of your project’s digital assets in one view - a whole new playground for creativity! Move objects across pages fluidly, compare designs side-by-side, and freely move pages around to arrange them as you wish.
- NEW. Progressive image editing. Take the labor out of what you love with powerful new photo editing features purpose-built to enhance images in fewer steps.
- Enhanced color replacement. Test drive the impressive new Replace Colors tool for a faster, easier route to flawless photos.
- NEW. CorelDRAW is everywhere! Say goodbye to technology constraints and hello to a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices. With a new touch-optimized user experience, CorelDRAW.app expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets, and a new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go.
- Windows 10, 64-bit, with latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 4 GB RAM (8+ GB or more recommended)
- 4.3 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 700 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.