50-User License for sale to schools.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 Technical illustration and drafting software - empowering visual communication. Benefit from the versatile authoring tools in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 that allow you to create detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation and more. Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new, high-caliber features to accelerate efficiency, and get full support for technical standards to publish, share or print with this expansive technical illustration and drafting software.
Why Choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite?
- Comprehensive. Enjoy a full suite of professional applications that covers all aspects of visual communication authoring, project creation and publishing of technical documentation.
- Precise. Apply exacting specifications to design visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation and technical marketing with versatile design tools.
- Productive. Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features, increasing workflow efficiency and effectively delivering multi-lingual technical communication.
- Innovative. Explore groundbreaking tools for sketching and illustration to demonstrate your technical authoring expertise and impress your audience.
- Intuitive. Experience a seamless workflow, from opening source files, such as 2D, 3D, photo, documents and data, to supporting output for print, online and mobile.
Accessing design assets
Make the most of your content and important data by repurposing it from existing sources, including 3D designs with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. You’ll benefit from full support for a variety of content exchange types including .DWG CAD files, and over 100 other data file formats, and the ability to instantly access content through Corel CONNECT.
Using precision illustration and graphics tools
Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features and functionality to accelerate workflow efficiency. Advance your technical communication capabilities with a collection of dedicated illustration tools that ensure accuracy and precision for isometric drawing, detailed callouts and expansive dimensioning capabilities.
Publishing industry-standard compliant output
Leverage all the power you need to publish, share and output important technical documents, including a new capability to publish to WordPress. Using a diverse set of cross-media publishing and distribution capabilities, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG, PDF, and 3D PDF, you will ensure all of your important technical files will be delivered in a readable format and accessible through online, print and mobile options.
Find all the powerful applications you need for success
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 delivers an expansive toolbox of applications to create a wide variety of highly-detailed technical documentation, instructions, manuals and so much more!
- Main Applications
- Corel DESIGNER 2018– Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 – Image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager 2018 – Font Exploration and management tool
- Corel PowerTRACE 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel CONNECT 2018 – Content finder
- Corel CAPTURE 2018 – Screen capture tools
- Corel AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
- Supporting Applications
- XVL Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- Documentation and Learning
- Online Help files
- Online User Guides
- Online training videos, including "What's New" video tours)
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest updates and service packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
- Internet connection