50-User License for sale to schools.
CorelDraw Technical Suite 2019. Design with detail. Communicate with clarity.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is your key to creating detailed technical illustrations with absolute precision and control—from project creation and authoring, to the publishing of technical documentation.
All-in-one suite for visual technical communication
Create everything from precise technical illustrations, like assembly instructions and complex schematics, with Corel DESIGNER to stand-out marketing communications with CorelDRAW. Edit and enhance photos for your documentation with powerful photo editors, Corel PHOTO-PAINT and AfterShot 3 HDR, or add screenshots captured with Corel CAPTURE.
Visually rich technical design tools
Accelerate your workflow with powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools that ensure accuracy for axonometric drawing, detailed callouts, advanced dimensioning, and more. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 is packed with features and functionality that enable technical illustrators, writers and graphics users to produce just about anything!
Repurpose key assets
Reuse 3D models with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER files for instant access, sharing and reference.
Unmatched file format compatibility
Enjoy support for the latest file formats widely used in technical publications, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG and PDF. Import from, and export to, more than 100 file formats, including EPS, DWG, TIFF, PNG, and JPEG, ensuring that you can easily exchange files with colleagues and clients worldwide and produce a range of output.
Why choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019?
- Be boundless. Whether you’re creating complex user manuals or detailed illustrations, you will find a comprehensive suite of professional applications to meet all of your visual communication needs.
- Be precise. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 offers a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications.
- Be productive. Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing and publishing technical communications.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 – What’s Included?
- Corel DESIGNER 2019 – Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2019 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019 – Image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- CONNECT Content – Content finder
- CAPTURE – Screen capture tool
- CorelDRAW.app – online illustration via web browser
- AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- XVL Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- Over 150 professionally designed templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
- Corel DESIGNER User Guide (PDF)
- CorelDRAW User Guide (PDF)
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT User Guide (PDF)
- Corel DESIGNER Help
- CorelDRAW Help
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT Help
- Corel Font Manager Help
- Corel Connect Help
- Corel Capture Help
- Installation Help
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 10.7 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- CD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from CD requires a download of up to 1.82 GB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.