Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Includes 1-Year of Nuance Maintenance & Support. Under a Maintenance & Support contract, major and minor updates and upgrades of the software are provided at no additional charge. Customers also have access to Nuance US-based technical support.
Dragon Legal Group Licenses for Local, State and Federal Government customers.
Manage legal documentation more efficiently. Prepare legal documentation quickly and accurately, all by voice. Regardless of practice size, using Dragon Legal Group can improve time spent with clients and on billable work.
- Get legal documents done faster. Built with a specialized legal vocabulary, streamline client and case documentation and improve productivity across the entire practice.
- Reduce transcription time and costs. Self-service transcription. Legal professionals can dictate their voice notes into a digital voice recorder for later transcription back at their PC.
- Centrally manage across the entire practice. Easily manage user accounts and profiles, administrative settings, and custom words and commands practice-wide.
Built with a specialized legal vocabulary, Dragon Legal Group enables fast, efficient and accurate dictation of documentation in the office or even while visiting clients. Robust transcription and powerful customizations can be easily shared and deployed across a practice or legal department.
Dragon Legal Group's specialized legal language model is designed for terminology used in the industry. Made more accurate by a built-in legal vocabulary trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents, it delivers optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms right from the start. To further increase accuracy, legal professionals can create, import and share custom word lists relevant to clients and areas of specialty. Dragon Legal Group also enables automatic formatting of legal citations and easy correction to speed document turnaround and free support staff to focus on higher value tasks.
Improve legal documentation by voice. Seamlessly turn around legal materials with your voice rather than typing, and streamline client and case documentation to improve overall productivity for your entire practice.
Manage legal documentation by voice. Manage daily documentation tasks more efficiently across the entire practice with a ready-to-use legal vocabulary, ability to share custom legal terminology and workflow customizations.
Streamline legal transcription by voice. Reduce transcription time and costs, or eliminate transcription services completely. Using a digital voice recorder, legal professionals can take notes while visiting clients for later transcription.
Increase revenue, reduce costs. Increase revenue and improve client service - without adding staff - by decreasing the time it takes to document case and client information, contracts, briefs and other legal materials.
Reduce liability risks. Reduce liability risks associated with inaccurate or incomplete details in legal documentation.
Easily deploy Dragon Legal Group practice-wide. Easily deploy, measure and centrally manage Dragon on multiple desktops within the organization with the Nuance Management Center (purchased separately).
Benefits of Dragon Legal Group (as compared to Dragon Legal Individual):
- Ease of management and deployment: One single serial number is applied for the entire enterprise.
- Dragon Group Volume Licensing: this licensing program offers volume based discounting tiers. The discount level is determined by the number of licenses purchased. Purchases are cumulative and can enable a customer to graduate into a higher discount tier.
- Compatibility with Nuance User Management Center (NUMC): NUMC allows you to centrally manage licenses, gives you the option to revoke and grant licenses to members within the company, and allows you to see who is using the software to make sure you are making a return on your investment.
- Roaming Users: offers the ability to share or synchronize profiles across a network or multiple computers
- Advanced Administrative Settings: Access to advanced administrative settings such as disabling restricted users from modifying commands or vocabularies, disabling use of Macro Recorder, Step-by-Step or Advanced Scripting commands, etc.
- MSI Installation: Ability to do a command line install
- Remote Desktop Connection: Supports remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012. With Microsoft's free Remote Desktop Connection software, you can use Dragon Professional Group from a local Windows computer on which Dragon itself is not installed.
- Citrix Support
- Powermic II Support: Powermic II is a robust, ergonomic handheld microphone featuring simplified, thumb-control operation (for dictating, editing, navigating, and reviewing documents using speech recognition), programmable buttons and integrated mouse functionality. It is ideal for professionals who are looking for new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use and productivity.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- CPU: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording built-in microphone or a Nuance approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to Online Help