Dragon Medical One is a revolutionary cloud-based speech-recognition solution for your medical practice. Monthly subscription license – minimum subscription period of 24- or 36-Months applies.
Say hello to Dragon Medical One - the world is your workstation. The Dragon Medical One platform includes industry-leading speech recognition software in the cloud so your staff can be productive anywhere. Clinicians produce documentation up to 45% faster and capture up to 20% more relevant content. Say hello to freedom.
Clinicians, not technology limitations, should dictate the patient story. With Nuance Dragon Medical One, your staff can stay productive whether they’re at the workstation or anywhere else they need to be. Our clinical speech recognition provides a consistent experience at the hospital, clinic, office, home, and on the road.
Using a secure desktop app, clinicians can use their voice to securely capture the patient story more naturally, efficiently and on their terms. Dragon Medical One provides a consistent and personalized clinical documentation experience that spans solutions, platforms, devices, and physical locations. And for the first time ever, a single Nuance Healthcare ID extends this personalized voice experience to a wide range of popular clinical productivity tools, including a growing roster of secure communication, care coordination, clinical reference, and medical education apps. For the organization at large, the power of this cloud platform means access to data. These insights help monitor adoption trends, ensure user efficiency, help inform decisions, and reap the benefits of compatibility with Nuance and partner workflow enhancements.
The best speech recognition in the world— in the cloud
- Always available: Dragon Medical One is designed for speed, accuracy, and flexibility with personalized vocabularies and templates that can be accessed and shared across the widest range of devices in the industry.
- Budget-friendly: Affordable subscription-based pricing with little up-front capital investment.
- Easy to install and maintain: No complex configurations, installation options that work with the infrastructure you already have, and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- No speech profile training: Dragon Medical One requires no voice profile training and includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration. Dragon Medical One creates profiles that continue to adapt and improve over time to ensure an optimal clinician experience from the start.
- Limitless productivity: Give your users the ability to speak freely and as much as they like. With Dragon Medical One, there are no per-user limits so clinicians can stay productive anywhere and focus on the unique patient story rather than usage limits.
- Healthcare compliant: Your speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols to ensure end-to-end security.
Dragon Medical One – Benefits:
- Single voice profile wherever you go. A single voice profile means clinicians are up and running immediately across clinical workflows, care settings, devices, and apps. This seamless, consistent, and personalized voice experience across back-end, front-end, on-premise and cloud-based speech solutions lets clinicians easily work between desktops, mobile devices and new tools outside of the EHR.
- Easy to use. Meet, and even exceed, EHR adoption and satisfaction goals. Once installed, clinicians simply open the client app, place the cursor where they want speech-recognized text to appear, and start dictating directly into the EHR.
- Designed with virtualization in mind. Deploy through your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), as a virtual app, or install on any local workstation or laptop in just minutes without the need for complex configurations—and automatic updates mean less work for your IT staff and less hassle for your clinicians.
- Healthcare compliant. Your speech-related data is securely communicated over 256-bit encryption channels using TLS protocols into Epic®, Cerner®, eClinicalWorks, athenahealth®, MEDITECH®, GE®, McKesson® and dozens of other popular EHRs.
- Capture the complete patient story in the EHR. Dragon Medical One is a secure, cloud-based speech platform for physicians and other clinicians to securely document complete patient care in the EHR. Dragon Medical One and supporting enhancements boost clinician productivity and efficiency through a consistent, personalized experience.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Celeron or equivalent (Minimum)
- RAM: 512 MB minimum; 2 GB recommended
- Client Hard Disk Space: < 50 MB
- Microsoft Office Support: Office 2007 and later