Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2018 are two easy-to-use applications, one for photo and one for video editing, that share the same Organizer feature, providing you with efficient access to all your videos and photos in one place.
The Organizer displays a visual view of all your photos automatically sorted by date, subject, people, and places, and your videos sorted by date. It also lets you see your best photos auto-curated according to quality, faces, subjects, and other criteria, and allows you to tag and find videos by people, places, and events. You can also mix your photos and videos together in several key features, such as the Slideshow feature that with one click creates stylish, themed, dynamic slideshows containing both photos and videos.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 features automated tools for editing your photos, creating calendars, scrapbooks, and cards that you can print right at home, and much more. It's designed for users who take many photos and want to get creative with them without spending too much time on the technical process. It offers many one-click tools for adding effects and performing corrections. For example, you can add frames and textures, turn photos into illustrations, paint over photos, move objects, open closed eyes, turn frowns into smiles, whiten teeth, and a lot more, all with just a few clicks. And many of these tools can be applied to batches of photos at a time.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 provides easy-to-use and automated tools for making creative, polished movies. The application supports up to Ultra HD 4K resolution editing and export, and offers a simple, drag-and-drop interface with many functions requiring no more than a drag or a click or two. It lets you add graphics, animated titles, effects that move with the subject, transitions, motion menus, cartoon looks, dozens of musical scores, hundreds of sound effects, and more, as well as make corrections to your footage, such as auto-fix shaky footage, remove haze to make scenes clearer, and fix audio problems. You can also select from instant themed templates and choose to use touch-enabled quick edits.
Both Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements also offer step-by-step guidance within many features, such as the new Replace Background, Artistic Overlay Effects, Watercolors, and Double Exposures in Photoshop, and the new Freeze Frames with Motion Titles and Bounce-Back Effects in Premiere.
When you're ready, you can share your photos and videos to social media directly from the software.
The applications are delivered to you on a DVD. The programs can be installed on up to two computers and used on one at a time, and you can easily move them from computer to computer.
New Organizer Features:
- Hassle-Free Organization (Enhanced). Go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view of your photos and videos — automatic sorting and visual tagging make them easy to find.
- Auto Curate. Your photos are automatically curated based on quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags, and more, so you don't have to search for the standouts.
- Reimagined Slideshows. With one click, your best photos and short video clips are automatically brought together to create a stylish, animated slideshow that you can easily customize with different photos and clips as well as great-looking themes.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 – New Features:
- Open Closed Eyes. Did someone blink? Photoshop Elements 2018 automatically copies the open eyes from one photo and blends them into another to correct the shot.
- Auto Selection. Make precise selections by simple dragging.
- Guided Edit: Replace Background. Four new Guided Edits have been added, bringing the total to 49. Guided Edits provide step-by-step photo editing help. The new Replace Background Guided Edit allows you to select the subject of a photo and place it on a background that's more interesting, all within seconds.
- Guided Edit: Artistic Overlay Effects. Embellish any photo with a shape overlay and one-click effects that add more of a creative touch. This Guided Edit is great for scrapbook pages and photo crafts.
- Guided Edit: Watercolors. Get help turning any photo into a beautiful, textured watercolor, and you can even finish it off with text.
- Guided Edit: Double Exposures. Bring one photo to life within another to create a surreal effect. Photoshop Elements 2018 walks you through the steps.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 – New Features:
- Candid Moments. Wish you'd been able to capture the moment with photos? Now you can automatically extract great photos from your raw video footage.
- Smart Trim. Automatically trim the bad and keep the good. Smart Trim finds and brings together the best scenes based on the style of your video.
- Guided Edit: Freeze Frames with Motion Titles. Four new Guided Edits have been added, bringing the total to 18. Guided Edits provide step-by-step editing help. The new Freeze Frames with Motion Titles Guided Edit walks you through the steps to create a freeze frame of the action and then add an eye-catching motion title.
- Guided Edit: Bounce-Back Effects. Get step-by-step help making a segment of your video run forward and backward repetitively. Export your bounce-back effect as an animated GIF (Windows only) or short video clip.
- Guided Edit: Fix Action Cam Footage. Get step-by-step guidance to expertly trim, correct color, and fix lens distortions in your action cam footage, so it looks its best.
- Guided Edit: Animated Social Posts. Create a short visual story to share on social media by embellishing a video clip with either static or animated text.
- Supported OS Versions: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-Bit)
- Storage Requirements: 10 GB
- Processor Requirement: 2 GHz
- Supported OS Versions: 10.11 - 10.13.
- Storage Requirements: 10 GB
- RAM Requirement: 4 GB (Minimum)
- Minimum Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Audio Formats Supported: MP3
- Video Formats Supported: AVC/H.264, AVCHD, DV-AVI, DVD-Video, HDV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV
Adobe School Licenses are for sale to K-12 Schools, Community Colleges and Universities. This is a special license product, and does not include printed boxes and manuals. License is custom-created by Adobe for the end-user -- so the order will take approximately 5 days to process. Customer will receive a license certificate, instructions for downloading installation software, and volume license serial numbers. As this product is a custom license, this product is not returnable.